Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Indo app subscription purchased on iTunes & android access

• 02-03-2020 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭

I purchased a subscription to the premium articles of the Irish independent via iTunes yesterday, it allows me to view the premium articles on 5 devices, I have a Lenovo tablet , I can log into the independent on this but can't read the premium articles, I think it's because I purchased via iTunes, is there a workaround here to allow access on my own android devices?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

I purchased a subscription to the premium articles of the Irish independent via iTunes yesterday, it allows me to view the premium articles on 5 devices, I have a Lenovo tablet , I can log into the independent on this but can't read the premium articles, I think it's because I purchased via iTunes, is there a workaround here to allow access on my own android devices?
    Thanks

It should matter. Your account it with the Indo. Cancel subscription if that’s the case and repurchase through the Indo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

naasrd wrote: »
    It should matter. Your account it with the Indo. Cancel subscription if that’s the case and repurchase through the Indo.

I agree. All sorted now, seems it just took a while for the android device to gain access for some reason, I assume the issue is at the Indo end of things, it all righted itself automatically during the day

Advertisement