Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow payment 11 days

Options
  • 02-03-2020 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi .I purchased 4 flights - approx 1220.00 euro on Friday 21st Feb.i have been charged twice. The first amount as a single payment of 1220.00 and them 4 separate charges of approximately 300.00 euro.the second charge is pending g at 1200.00 for the past 11 days and have been told by the airline that they have only one payment on their accounts. Expedia who I booked through said the same.BOI have told me I need to wait for the pending notice to clear.meanwhile my account is in negative to 1000.00 .I cannot use my account .I have not been able to have my wages lodged to my account this week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Kpkp,

Thanks for checking this with us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear this has happened. Generally, if a company represents for a payment, one payment will fall off the account after 5 working days, and the other amount will fully process and move to "completed transactions" online. 

If this has not happened, and the transactions have "POS" in front of them this would mean they have full processed on the account. If this has happened, it would be necessary for the company to refund this second transaction.

We certainly understand the situation that you are in but please feel free to get back in touch if we can help any further.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Kpkp

Hi Kpkp,

Thanks for checking this with us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear this has happened. Generally, if a company represents for a payment, one payment will fall off the account after 5 working days, and the other amount will fully process and move to "completed transactions" online. 

If this has not happened, and the transactions have "POS" in front of them this would mean they have full processed on the account. If this has happened, it would be necessary for the company to refund this second transaction.

We certainly understand the situation that you are in but please feel free to get back in touch if we can help any further.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Hi Richard

Thanks for the reply .I was aware of all of this.i do need however a way to rectify the situation rather than being asked to wait.which I have been doing for 11 days now.

I cannot wait any longer.Expedia and the airline say they cannot do anything for me as they see only a single payment.

Sincerely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Thanks for getting back to us Kpkp,

We certainly understand the urgency in getting this resolved.

It would be best to log in to www.365online.com and select "Service Desk" > "Ask a Question" and one of our colleagues will have full account access to look into this further. If you would like to DM us the reference number, we can link in with our colleagues on the Online Service Desk to look into this as soon as possible.

They will be able to advise on the best way to proceed as we would not have account access over Boards.ie as it is not a verified channel.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement