If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Remote

Options
  • 02-03-2020 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Its been a good while since i got my Onkyo TX SR608 from you guys.
    Its STILL running well BUT the remote hasnt survived as well :rolleyes:
    Im just wondering if its possible to get a replacement remote for this model. Been looking online but not having any luck finding an original remote.
    Just wondering if you huys could point me in the right direction or might now or a decent replacement model remote I could use with the system

many thanks

Ian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

MrTrebus wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

Its been a good while since i got my Onkyo TX SR608 from you guys.
    Its STILL running well BUT the remote hasnt survived as well :rolleyes:
    Im just wondering if its possible to get a replacement remote for this model. Been looking online but not having any luck finding an original remote.
    Just wondering if you huys could point me in the right direction or might now or a decent replacement model remote I could use with the system

many thanks

Ian
    Hi Ian.

Sorry to hear the remote has seen better days.

We would not carry any spare remotes in stock unfortunately. 

However I can email our spares department and see if they could get a price on a new one for you.

I also have a remote bucket here at the store that has some mystery remotes in it. I'll have a dig in it and see what there is.

I'll revert back ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

excellent, thanks a mill
    fingers crossed ...:)

If you cant get one try the logitech harmony ones.
    bastard to set up but savage once done.

excellent, thanks a mill
    Afternoon MrTebus.

I have some very good news :D

I went and looked in the mystery box and there it was. An exact replacement in full working order and in excellent condition. (RC-765M)

If you are happy to pay our normal £6.99 shipping I will give you the remote for free and ship it down to you.

excellent, thanks a mill
    Afternoon MrTebus.

I went and looked in the mystery box and there it was. An exact replacement in full working order and in excellent condition. (RC-765M)

If you are happy to pay our normal £6.99 shipping I will give you the remote for free and ship it down to you.
    You absolute LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!
    MORE than happy to pay the shipping .
    What way do we proceed now ?

• Advertisement

excellent, thanks a mill
    Afternoon MrTebus.

Hey MrTrebus.

Its as if its been sitting here all those years just waiting on you :)

If you drop me you contact number in a PM we can give you a little call.

excellent, thanks a mill
    Afternoon MrTebus.

Hey MrTrebus.

now, if you could just find me a girlfriend so my wife doesn't find out .....:D
    Send you a PM now shortly.
    many thanks

excellent, thanks a mill
    Afternoon MrTebus.

Hey MrTrebus.

many thanks
    :D:D:D

I'm not going to charge for the shipping and will just send the remote tomorrow with no charge at all ;) 

You can remember to give us first shout if and when you do an upgrading or if need any new products.

I have your address on system from your purchases but if you want to PM your address to confirm its still the same I get the remote shipped out tomorrow and you will have it for the weekend.

excellent, thanks a mill
    Afternoon MrTebus.

Hey MrTrebus.

many thanks

I'm not going to charge for the shipping and will just send the remote tomorrow with no charge at all ;) 

You can remember to give us first shout if and when you do an upgrading or if need any new products.

I have your address on system from your purchases but if you want to PM your address to confirm its still the same I get the remote shipped out tomorrow and you will have it for the weekend.
    wow....just wow......

Ive only ever bought  home audio stuff from you guys, I wouldnt trust anyone else !!!

Although, I mightn't need to upgrade now for a while ..:)

Thank you so much for your more than generous offer.
    Legend Central up there !!

Cheers

excellent, thanks a mill
    Afternoon MrTebus.

Hey MrTrebus.

many thanks

wow....just wow......

Ive only ever bought  home audio stuff from you guys, I wouldnt trust anyone else !!!

Cheers
    You are more than welcome MRTrebus ;)

• Advertisement

excellent, thanks a mill
    Afternoon MrTebus.

Hey MrTrebus.

many thanks

wow....just wow......

Cheers
    Kenny, 
    I just wanted to say thanks a million for sending me out that remote. I would have been more than happy to cover the costs of shipping it !!!
    Absolute legends...I should have known to go straight to you guys first instead of spending ages looking online for it !!
    thanks again so much

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

excellent, thanks a mill
    Afternoon MrTebus.

Hey MrTrebus.

many thanks

wow....just wow......

Cheers
    Kenny, 
    I just wanted to say thanks a million for sending me out that remote. I would have been more than happy to cover the costs of shipping it !!!
    Absolute legends...I should have known to go straight to you guys first instead of spending ages looking online for it !!
    thanks again so much
    Hi MrTrebus,

Kenny's off today but thanks for the post! Glad it's arrived safe and sound!

If you need anything else in the future don't hesitate to drop us a post! 

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.