Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

large french fancy or just the strawberry ones - dublin

• 02-03-2020 11:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get either a large french fancy (like the mr kipling cakes, but bigger) or a bakery that bakes the small ones individually so I could just buy like 20 of the pink ones , really don't fancy (pun intended) being left over with 40 of the meh yellow or vile chocolate ones.

Around dublin / kildare would be nice and not having to pre-order would be better.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The big mr kipling ones are no longer sold anyway

Mr Kipling
    @mrkiplingcakes
    ·
    Jun 1, 2016
    We have some sad news... they've been discontinued. 🙈Who's to say you can't make a giant #FrenchFancy stack though? 🍰🍰😋

dsc04783-1024x768.jpg

I see one place doing them, doesn't really look like the kipling ones

https://www.thehomebakery.ie/pre-order/larger-french-fancy-cake/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Bakeries like Mannings and Thunders make them, but I'd say you'd need to phone and order them in advance to be sure of getting the number you need.

Advertisement