Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essex Gate, Temple Bar

Options
  • 03-03-2020 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

I notice this morning a demolition team on the empty site on Essex Gate & Exchange St Lower this morning and the "Somebody's Child/Disband the Artane Band" hoarding removed.

Only PP I can find is from 1996/97 on DCC website - anyone know what's being done there?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I walked past this evening and it just looked like the Someone's Child exhibit had been removed bit not much else done. Maybe there's a new one on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

miamee wrote: »
    I walked past this evening and it just looked like the Someone's Child exhibit had been removed bit not much else done. Maybe there's a new one on the way.

All new metal fencing up and was being painted green at 4pm today.

Advertisement