Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naomi Seibt-German Climate truth telling Teen

Options
  • 03-03-2020 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

So this young lady is fighting against climate change and carbon tax nonsense. It's so refreshing to see a young person actually use their minds and question the politically correct brainwashing going on.

Many describe her as a anti Greta Thunberg or rival to Greta but to be honest that's insulting to Naomi, I think she would destroy Greta in a debate Naomi is erudite, lettered, rational and logical everything Greta isn't and all Greta does is parrot the crap shes told to say for €€€€, she actually can't debate hence why she doesn't!.

I like in this video the politically correct host uses that unbelievably stupid phrase 'Climate Change denier' and Naomi points out how stupid it is to use such a foolish term at 3 mins. The host is saltier than the sea with that but it's true. It's a profoundly stupid term shouldn't even enter the lexicon of anyone with a mind.

I find it ironic it's teens debating these things in the public eye and not scientists however if someone is an antidote to that young harridan Greta it's fine by me.

There is people asking her to debate Greta online but Greta never ever agree to it, she be rinsed in a debate all Greta can do is push carbon tax and humans are bad for the planet propaganda.

But at least this young lady Naomi has a mind of her own and questions things, also like many German's shes intelligent and frank and that makes her refreshing in interviews.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I like in this video the politically correct host uses that unbelievably stupid phrase 'Climate Change denier' and Naomi points out how stupid it is to use such a foolish term at 3 mins. The host is saltier than the sea with that but it's true. It's a profoundly stupid term shouldn't even enter the lexicon of anyone with a mind.

It was the young lady who brought up that term.

If are you going to start a thread and have that as one of your main issues, maybe study the 4 minute video a little better.

Also it's Fox News, it has a big scary virus selloff clock in the corner, they would hardly be considered politically correct.

"Rinsed in a debate" - you sound like a teenage girl yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

A big fan of Stefan molyneux and she openly declared how much she loves white nationalists.
    Your grand ta.
    The US right wingers and fans of Fox news might swallow this guff but not a lot of others thankfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Boggles wrote: »
    It was the young lady who brought up that term.

If are you going to start a thread and have that as one of your main issues, maybe study the 4 minute video a little better.

Also it's Fox News, it has a big scary virus selloff clock in the corner, they would hardly be considered politically correct.

:rolleyes:

Look at from 3 minute mark, Naomi points out how foolish her term and question is. Host is salty as feck!.

Look at from 3 minute mark, Naomi points out how foolish her term and question is.

Again if you can't interrupt a 4 minute fox news puff piece filler interview I am beginning to think your scientific credentials may be lacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,559 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I'd like to see more of this youngone, she didn't really get a chance to expand on her views beyond 'the climate is always changing', she says that man-made CO2 emissions have negligible impact on the climate, but why does she think that?

• Advertisement

Again if you can't interrupt a 4 minute fox news puff piece filler interview I am beginning to think your scientific credentials may be lacking.

Erm who said I have scientific credentials?.

Well I have as much as Greta, none!.

But I'm not getting paid tens of thousands to fly around the globe first class stay in 5 star hotels selling lies to unbelievably naive adults who think a kid getting bankrolled who can't debate one single topic she brings up is some sort of demagogue and she is right on everything.

See I actually question things and try and come to my own conclusions. I'm certainly no expert and neither are you!.

Scientific credentials LOL so what's yours anyways, gimme a break pal :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

"Greta's just a kid with no scientific credentials, why the hell should we listen to her! Hey everybody, listen to this kid with no scientific credentials instead!"

Anybody who thinks that this woman is any less of a 'front' for vested interests than they accuse Greta Thunberg of being is happily deluding themselves.

osarusan wrote: »
    Anybody who thinks that this woman is any less of a 'front' for vested interests than they accuse Greta Thunberg of being is happily deluding themselves.

Who's she a front for?.

Go on let's her the latest carbon tax brigade brainwashing.

The Nazi's?. Maybe the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler?.

See I actually question things and try and come to my own conclusions.

Good for you.
    I'm certainly no expert and neither are you!.

Indeed.

So what expert or experts are you questioning and what alternative thesis have you formulated and on what basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Who's she a front for?.

Just read up on her, she's a pretty blonde poster girl for the right-wing AfD. Her mother is closely associated with that party. But of course, she's completely unbiased ;)
    I'd also be interested in her "research". How many papers has she published on the topic? She is right that climate has always changed, but saying human impact is negligible is rather questionable. Would love to hear how she backs that up.

• Advertisement

Good for you.

Indeed.

So what expert or experts are you questioning and what alternative thesis have you formulated and on what basis?

I would like to think I am a threat to the planet but I know I'm not. I'm not some immortal being like Superman who can pose a real threat I think it's all nonsense to rinse us of our money and bring in restrictions on birth etc like China in future. I frankly think it's a mental illness to assume you are some sort of threat to the planet.

Those extinction rebellion headcases for example. Do any of them even work or contribute a cent to society?. All they do is disrupt everything saying the planet be dead in 10 years or some other such bullshyte.

It's mindless alarmism.

Well a few people I like on the subject but the late great George Carlin sums up my views succinctly.

Trust me pal, you and I are no threat to the planet. Never have been never will be. So it's refreshing to see a young intelligent lady say so.

Common sense- Let's embrace it before it's made illegal eh!.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Who's she a front for?.

34 minutes to Godwin your own thread. Very impressive.

I would like to think I am a threat to the planet but I know I'm not. I'm not some immortal being like Superman who can pose a real threat I think it's all nonsense to rinse us of our money and bring in restrictions on birth etc like China in future. I frankly think it's a mental illness to assume you are some sort of threat to the planet.

Those extinction rebellion headcases for example. Do any of them even work or contribute a cent to society?. All they do is disrupt everything saying the planet be dead in 10 years or some other such bullshyte.

It's mindless alarmism.

Well a few people I like on the subject but the late great George Carlin sums up my views succinctly.

Trust me pal, you and I are no threat to the planet. Never have been never will be. So it's refreshing to see a young intelligent lady say so.

Common sense- Let's embrace it before it's made illegal eh!.

So I asked what expert or experts you question and you post a youtube clip of a comedian.

Right, as you were lad.

Fúcking complete waste of fúcking time.

I would like to think I am a threat to the planet but I know I'm not.

You singular are definitely no threat to the planet, it's the combined effort of humanity, the effect of roughly 8 billions of yous that threatens the planet.
    One locust won't devastate a crop it takes loads of them!

34 minutes to Godwin your own thread. Very impressive.

Ah sur might as well get in before all those extinction rebellion unemployed crusty types get in and start rattling on about Hitler and the planet dying in 10 years and we all have to give up cars etc, also it's a very quiet day at work!.

34 mins?. Was it. Are my posts that important to you, you note the time they are posted and gaps between them?

I'm flattered. You're making me blush pal!. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭KWAG2019

Today I offer thanks to the coders of the world who invented the ignore button. And to the profound wisdom of the Book of Kwag wherein it is written: “by their posts shall ye know them”. Click

So I asked what expert or experts you question and you post a youtube clip of a comedian.

Right, as you were lad.

Fúcking complete waste of fúcking time.

So you want a list of experts?.

See the problem with that is you will immediately start discrediting them as you don't agree with them. Doesn't go along with your pay carbon tax brainwashing.

But here's a list of experts who are excellent on the climate anyways.

Fred Singer
    Roy Spencer
    Chris Mockton
    David Bellamy (RIP)
    Piers Corbyn

All of these would destroy most climate alarmists types in a debate (even David Bellamy who's dead!)

Also I don't like these 'expert' talk anyway what makes one an expert?.

George Carlin was a comedian yes but he was also one of America's greatest ever with an incredibly sharp and intelligent mind. His analysis is as valid as many 'experts' why not?.

Again what defines an expert?. Load of balls if you ask me!.

Because you are taken in by the mindless unfounded brainwashing you will poo poo these men immediately however.

So you want a list of experts?.

My question could not have been clearer, here it is again.
    Indeed.

If you could answer without the ranting and raving and boring e-hard nonsense I'd greatly appreciate it.

My question could not have been clearer, here it is again.

If you could answer without the ranting and raving and boring e-hard nonsense I'd greatly appreciate it.

May I kindly ask you to answer the question first please?

So what expert or experts you believe and what thesis have you formulated and on what basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I don't think she knows any more about it than that other kiddo. Fuck the lot of them. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,559 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Any more vids of her? Wouldn't mind hearing what she has to actually say

May I kindly ask you to answer the question first please?

So what expert or experts you believe and what thesis have you formulated and on what basis?

No. Your thread, your claims.

So you first my dear boy.

Any more vids of her? Wouldn't mind hearing what she has to actually say

She does have a YouTube presence.

What's with the cowardice?. You want me to explain my position but you won't explain yours?. Hardly fair that is it?.

Honey darling are you afraid you might have to take down your Greta Thunberg posters off your bedroom wall when you inevitably lose the debate?. ;)

What's with the cowardice?. You want me to explain my position but you won't explain yours?. Hardly fair that is it?.

Is there some comprehension difficulties I should know about? I have been crystal clear.

So far we have had deflection and name calling.

So when you are ready.

Good lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

tough guys online knocking a young girl, classy.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,330 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

So this young lady is fighting against climate change and carbon tax nonsense. It's so refreshing to see a young person actually use their minds and question the politically correct brainwashing going on.

Many describe her as a anti Greta Thunberg or rival to Greta but to be honest that's insulting to Naomi, I think she would destroy Greta in a debate Naomi is erudite, lettered, rational and logical everything Greta isn't and all Greta does is parrot the crap shes told to say for €€€€, she actually can't debate hence why she doesn't!.

I find it ironic it's teens debating these things in the public eye and not scientists however if someone is an antidote to that young harridan Greta it's fine by me.

There is people asking her to debate Greta online but Greta never ever agree to it, she be rinsed in a debate all Greta can do is push carbon tax and humans are bad for the planet propaganda.

You are either incredibly gullible or just another disengenuous poster.

tough guys online knocking a young girl, classy.

;)

Erm, the op is repeatedly bashing Thunberg... So you must think pretty lowly of them.

Honey darling are you afraid you might have to take down your Greta Thunberg posters off your bedroom wall when you inevitably lose the debate?. ;)

This kind of language suggests your more interested in making your opposition "salty".

You made the initial claim. You should be able to back it up.

• Advertisement

Is there some comprehension difficulties I should know about? I have been crystal clear.

So far we have had deflection and name calling.

So when you are ready.

Good lad.

Ah yes name calling like good lad, dear boy etc etc. Are you referring to yourself?. Or are you so devoid of any self awareness at all you can't even see you are being staggeringly hypocritical here my dear child?. :rolleyes:

I don't believe those that push humans are solely responsible for carbon nonsense and humans are some threat to the planet, it's utter crap. Can't cite my sources now in work and have to pretend to be doing something too like!.:P

But I have time for Naomi, she's erudite and well spoken on the facts of the issue, I also think she would mince the extinction rebellion crusties in a debate.

I think you are forgetting the thread is on her not necessarily my beliefs on climate change.

Advertisement