Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

No problem. How about one of your own posts?

When confronted with the following footage of a UK Muslim gang throwing rocks and bricks...

...you obtusely said "if it was real" it would be on the mainstream news, thereby ignoring the point that had just been put to you, that the MSM media was refusing to show it or even report on it in an honest way:

Textbook sticking your head in the sand when confronted with footage that didn't fit your narrative and not for the first time either. Same with the bs you posted saying Trump called White Supremacists fine people and no matter how many times it's shown to you that the footage was edited down to exclude him then making it patently clear that he wasn't referring to such people and that he in fact believed such people should be "condemned totally" you still and all continue to push that lie. Why? Well, cause you have little else of course and as far as I'm concerned, if people are really as bad as it's claimed they are, then there should be no need to lie about them, the truth should suffice.

The word of a convicted liar and thug means nothing to me. That you're convinced he's some sort of hero makes no difference. Ditto for the tired old MSM trope.

Perhaps if you hadn't been spreading falsehoods about me I could take what you say on good faith but without evidence, that would be abject stupidity.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

It's a fact that there was an investigation and an allegation. That is what I'm talking about. We know that's what caused the fight these journalists thought was newsworthy. It provides key information that describes the incident more accurately. Journalists are supposed to care about stuff like that rather than willfully ignore it.

Doesn't it sound like the more compelling news story even if you don't wish for accuracy: the man whose most vocal about grooming gangs attacks the man his daughter accused of molesting him? You have said already you don't want to know, so I'll leave ye to it.

Care to point to a news story relating to his arrest that doesn’t reference his allegation? Just the one will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

alastair wrote: »
    That’s your opinion. I reckon there’s plenty that warranted a milkshake. No sympathy for Ngo.

https://newrepublic.com/article/153959/milkshaking-nigel-farage-effective
    What these critiques misunderstand is why milkshaking is so potent against Farage and his brethren: It humiliates them. Nothing animates the far right or shapes its worldview quite so much as the desire to humiliate others—and the fear of being humiliated themselves. It’s why alt-right trolls, projecting their own sexual insecurities, enjoy calling their opponents “cucks.” It’s why they rally around blustery authoritarian figures like Donald Trump who cast themselves as beyond embarrassment, shame, or ridicule. They brandish humiliation like a weapon while craving release from it

that is literally the most detached from reality paragraph I have ever read, this was clearly written by somebody with anxiety issues and lacking social skills and in no way represents the characters that the left has targetted for assault with milkshakes.

that is literally the most detached from reality paragraph I have ever read, this was clearly written by somebody with anxiety issues and lacking social skills and in no way represents the characters that the left has targetted for assault with milkshakes.

Other than representing them pretty well.

https://twitter.com/wsmireland/status/1146514541184004096?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

So throwing milkshakes at people we disagree with, regardless of how noxious they indeed may be, is commendable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So throwing milkshakes at people we disagree with, regardless of how noxious they indeed may be, is commendable?

Depends on the person.

tenor.gif?itemid=14050330

Although I must admit this one is my favourite.

tumblr_o5yp40d3uh1tsf68ao2_400.gifv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Depends on the person.

tenor.gif?itemid=14050330

You were the same person crying that TR hit your man after that exact incident:rolleyes:

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    You were the same person crying that TR hit your man after that exact incident:rolleyes:

Nope, I posted about the one where he snuck up behind someone and sucker punched him like the coward that he is.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/07/tommy-robinson-filmed-punching-man-to-ground-outside-england-football-match

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Depends on the person.
    Either one believe everyone has the same rights, or one don't.
    It sounds like you don't..

biko wrote: »
    Either one believe everyone has the same rights, or one don't.
    It sounds like you don't..

I'd be happy to see an antifa scrote get punched as much as I would see SYL get punched. I don't differentiate between scum, left or right, some of them deserve a slap.

• Advertisement

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Sure the founder of that loser group in Ireland is a convicted paedo.

Care to prove that? I'm pretty sure you're gonna link back to a forum post rather than the original source which admitted it wasn't true..

I'd be happy to see an antifa scrote get punched as much as I would see SYL get punched. I don't differentiate between scum, left or right, some of them deserve a slap.

Not a particularly enlightened viewpoint for an adult to hold, thankfully most of society isn't made up of intellectually deficient thugs whom assault and throw beverages at people with differing opinions.

Not a particularly enlightened viewpoint for an adult to hold, thankfully most of society isn't made up of intellectually deficient thugs whom assault and throw beverages at people with differing opinions.

In fairness, you must hold Tommy in similarly low regard so given his long criminal past which included violence.

In fairness, you must hold Tommy in similarly low regard so given his long criminal past which included violence.

I think he's a loutish prick, that doesn't preclude me from believing his daughter's account of what happened to her.

Plenty of disagreements in this world, very few of which involve deeply disagreeable people who warrant a milkshake for their troubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,099 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I think he's a loutish prick, that doesn't preclude me from believing his daughter's account of what happened to her.

For someone who thinks he is a "loutish prick" you sure spend quite a bit of effort defending him.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,226 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Lol. You believe her?

Why do you believe her?

And do you believe all allegations you hear about?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lol. You believe her?

Why do you believe her?

And do you believe all allegations you hear about?

That post says more about you! I take it you don't have any kids!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Tommy has a funny way of arguing. Shouting the same question over and over again even though it's answered and then pretending they said something else 5 seconds later.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Plenty of disagreements in this world, very few of which involve deeply disagreeable people who warrant a milkshake for their troubles.

Nobody, absolutely nobody deserves a milkshake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Cienciano wrote: »
    Tommy has a funny way of arguing. Shouting the same question over and over again even though it's answered and then pretending they said something else 5 seconds later.

A lot of people consider that to be incredibly intelligent. Those same people likely think that using your daughter to beg for money on social media makes you a great dad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

A degenerate drug addict off her can on smack throwing drinks on people how classy eh!.

She is VERY LUCKLY Rowan is a quiet very placid lad he's hard as granite (I certainly wouldn't cross him!) if he was an aggressive reactionary individual he would cave her head in for such an assault and be within his rights.

Funny thing is never once heard Rowan say or post anything remotely racist, more fantasies from the dole life left!.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,226 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

That post says more about you! I take it you don't have any kids!

I know enough about children to know you can't believe everything they say. I'd treat any allegation like that as if it was serious. So it should be investigated. But believe an allegation just because someone said it? Absolutely not.

So, you didn't answer the questions.

Why do you believe that allegation and do you believe every allegation you hear?

She is VERY LUCKLY Rowan is a quiet very placid lad he's hard as granite

Hi Rowan.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭AlphabetCards

The neo-liberal right just called, they want to thank you and your kind for continuing the rise of nationalism and populism on which they rely.

Boggles wrote: »
    Hi Rowan.

Hi Leah how's rehab going?. :p

Hi Leah how's rehab going?. :p

No idea who Leah is.

But tell us more about Rowan being
    he's hard as granite

c479f3a0690cb9468e543877b09af6c5_medium@2x_400x400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Hi Rowan.

Standing up for that waste of space daughter of a corrupt politician I see! Cops should have charged her for assault!

Standing up for that waste of space daughter of a corrupt politician I see! Cops should have charged her for assault!

I have no idea what you are talking about, but was "hard as granite" assaulted?

Did the ex British solider full time Grifter make a complaint to Gardaí?

• Advertisement

No idea who Leah is.

But tell us more about Rowan being

c479f3a0690cb9468e543877b09af6c5_medium@2x_400x400.jpg

That's them drugs Leah your head is swiss cheese now; you don't even know who you are. :P

Leah let me refresh your memory, you are the drug addict who threw a drink on Rowan.

Well a builder who is a former army man and trained in Brazilian JuJitsu I'm pretty certain could flatten a heroin head who is a fragile as China and weighs 100 pounds.

Advertisement