Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Nobody, absolutely nobody deserves a milkshake

Oh, they certainly do.

https://reddit.app.link/pDJA05MNB4

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Slowyourrole

Yeah i just watched the full video this morning.He gives out the time and place of court for everyone to come and see this "nonce" so basically he is using his minor celebrity status and his followers to put this guy in a corner where he might be forced to drop the charges getting Tommy off,or be labelled a pedo for life.

Could it be simply Tommy assaulted somebody and in the intervening time when the guy possibly had his mate video the assault possibly threatening charges on him,he went back to his room with his missus and they concocted this whole thing to try and force this guy to drop the charges because the end result might well be this guy has no place to go only drop the charges.

It would be pretty shocking to use your daughter like this but they might think the end justify the means and prevents him from being away from his family for a stretch back inside.

I reckon Tommy could see himself back inside for organizing the intimidation of his victim.

The neo-liberal right just called, they want to thank you and your kind for continuing the rise of nationalism and populism on which they rely.

Yeaaaah, no.

I reckon Tommy could see himself back inside for organizing the intimidation of his victim.

He’ll be back inside one way or another. He just can’t help himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

This thread is unreal ...

Grown adults online implying an 8 year old girl is a liar, with no grounds to back it up, other that is than that they don't like their father.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Slowyourrole

Grown adults online implying an 8 year old girl is a liar, with no grounds to back it up, other that is than that they don't like their father.

I don't think anybody is implying an eight year old is a liar. It's unlikely she's even given her statement to police yet. Her father is a proven liar with a history of violence, though, and he's the one making the claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,226 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Grown adults online implying an eight year old girl is a liar, with no grounds to back it up, other that is than they don't like their father.

You don't have to call the child a liar to suspend belief in what she said. There's just not enough evidence to believe it yet. More evidence might come, or more evidence might not come.

But I really doubt these #ibeleiveher people normally subscribe to #ibelieveher. I mean seriously, who believes everything an 8year old says without further evidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Yeah i just watched the full video this morning.He gives out the time and place of court for everyone to come and see this "nonce" so basically he is using his minor celebrity status and his followers to put this guy in a corner where he might be forced to drop the charges getting Tommy off,or be labelled a pedo for life.

Could it be simply Tommy assaulted somebody and in the intervening time when the guy possibly had his mate video the assault possibly threatening charges on him,he went back to his room with his missus and they concocted this whole thing to try and force this guy to drop the charges because the end result might well be this guy has no place to go only drop the charges.

It would be pretty shocking to use your daughter like this but they might think the end justify the means and prevents him from being away from his family for a stretch back inside.

No, you see the part were he gets emotionally angry when the police do not listen, That is very real reaction when it comes to family members.

No, you see the part were he gets emotionally angry when the police do not listen, That is very real reaction when it comes to family members.

Anger isn’t exactly unfamiliar territory for SYL, particularly with police. I’d read nothing into that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You don't have to call the child a liar to suspend belief in what she said. There's just not enough evidence to believe it yet. More evidence might come, or more evidence might not come.

But I really doubt these #ibeleiveher people normally subscribe to #ibelieveher. I mean seriously, who believes everything an 8year old says without further evidence?

yeah it is funny how some users have suddenly switched sides on the ibelieveher thing once tommy gets involved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

He's probably planking himself at the thought of another old guy giving him a hiding inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

It's what you come to expect from the usual suspects on here Pete! 3 middle aged men walking around a Centre Parcs which caters for family and blame the child who was molested! The losers on here are the same type who blamed the child victims in Rotterham!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Removalist

I wouldn't bother trying to explain that to the childless wasters in this thread they wouldnt get it.

It's what you come to expect from the usual suspects on here Pete! 3 middle aged men walking around a Centre Parcs which caters for family and blame the child who was molested! The losers on here are the same type who blamed the child victims in Rotterham!

This keeps getting posted, where has it been reported there were 3 men? Wheres thenproof these "3 men" were not there with their families?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,099 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

From a guy who states on numerous occasions the "Ibelieveher Bullshít Brigade".

Will you ever get up the yard with your fake concern.

If it was anyone else's daughter you'd be on here calling her 'a lying little uppity bitch'.

yeah it is funny how some users have suddenly switched sides on the ibelieveher thing once tommy gets involved

Seen this said a few times and it makes no sense whatsoever. #ibelieveher is propagated by those who suggest we should believe any woman that makes a sexual assault allegation, even when there is a mountain of evidence to suggest that the complainant may have an ulterior motive for making it. It's nonsensical to suggest we should believe all allegations purely because the person making them is female, such as weaponizing them for political purposes as we see a lot of in the States.

To suggest that those who believe due process should be applied in the above cases are some how now hypocrites because and inconsistent because they feel the accusation of an eight year old should be listened to is laughable. Have we said the man doesn't deserve his day in court? No. Have we said he must be guilty because a girl said it? No. We have just said that it's clear the girl is being genuine and it should be looked into and she should not be used to have a pop at her Dad because his politics don't happen to align with that of liberals.

As I said at the start of the thread, Tommy gave his daughter multiple opportunities to say that it was an accident and her response was 'No' and she said 'No' to quite a few questions he put to her. Had he concocted this story (and she was lying as her father asked her to - as has been suggested) they would not be speaking in that manner. It would be akin to a short play they would have had to have wrote. It's quite clear she is answering his questions in a genuine way and believes what she is saying to be the truth.

Boggles wrote: »
    If it was anyone else's daughter you'd be on here calling her 'a lying little uppity bitch'.

How dare you say I would speak like that about an eight year old.

I'm not the one on here suggesting a child lied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

Isn't it the CPS that bring charges like this?

Yeah maybe if there is video evidence,but surely if the guy watches the Tommy video he might decide to do a bunk rather than face a mob,and if he does,its gonna be hard to prosecute without a victim.

Also the bit where he says the guy admitted it,seems odd what would possess him to admit that to childs father.Is it more likely Tommy has just made that part up to give him the right from a legal standpoint.

How dare you say I would speak like that about an eight year old.

I'm not the one on here suggesting a child lied.

Lolz. From a guy who still thinks Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong.

Get up that fúcking you yard you absolute hypocrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,226 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

It really is. There was a thread about the singer Duffy a week ago. You want yo see the complete disregard for what she said. And now we have unconditional belief of an 8 year old!

I just take the same approach to all these cases. Treat all credible accusations seriously and investigate. But don't believe anything just because of an accusation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

Grifters and fraudsters can be very convincing in my experience,they can make themselves believe their own lies and be very very convincing he is an actor for his followers,hes very good at what he does.

Again i wouldn't want to rule it out for the chance an 8 year girl has been assaulted but for me its either a set up by someone to get at Tommy given his profile or else Tommy has fabricated the whole thing to avoid a jail sentence.

Nothing else really makes sense,who admits to assaulting an 8 year old girl to their father.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mad how you can't find a single quote to substantiate this drivel you insist on peddling.

You've been pretending to care about women and girls for ages to peddle your hateful Xenophobic and misogynistic agenda for years now so it's no surprise that you've now switched to browbeating. It's pathetic and transparent, frankly.

There's no point in even reading your posts any more. I'd be surprised if you'd uttered so much as a single verifiable fact on this thread.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

There is no evidence, apart from Stephen attacking and assaulting a guy and is now been charged with common assault.

A 15 minute heavily edited narrated grift video is not evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Vulcan01

He's probably planking himself at the thought of another old guy giving him a hiding inside.

I'm laughing at you there Timber man believing that nonsense.

Did you not see that story was a Fabrication. The Governor of the prison even said so himself that nothing happened during a ITV Belmarsh Prison Program recently aired.

You can find the program in on the ITV Player.

Vulcan01 wrote: »
    I'm laughing at you there Timber man believing that nonsense.

Did you not see that story was a Fabrication. The Governor of the prison even said so himself that nothing happened during a ITV Belmarsh Prison Program recently aired.

You can find the program in on the ITV Player.

Apart from Stephen píssíng his pants crying.

:pac:

Yeah maybe if there is video evidence,but surely if the guy watches the Tommy video he might decide to do a bunk rather than face a mob,and if he does,its gonna be hard to prosecute without a victim.

Also the bit where he says the guy admitted it,seems odd what would possess him to admit that to childs father.Is it more likely Tommy has just made that part up to give him the right from a legal standpoint.

No necessarily, he could drop the charges and SYL can still be prosecuted if the police/CPS feel a crime has been committed.

Mad how you can't find a single quote to substantiate this drivel you insist on peddling.

Yeah, not one ...
    Could it be simply Tommy assaulted somebody and in the intervening time when the guy possibly had his mate video the assault possibly threatening charges on him,he went back to his room with his missus and they concocted this whole thing ..
    .. its either a set up by someone to get at Tommy given his profile or else Tommy has fabricated the whole thing to avoid a jail sentence.

Or are you going to absurdly claim that suggesting the whole thing was concocted doesn't mean that they are saying the girl isn't being honest.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Yeah, not one ...

Those are clearly directed at Stephen. Did you even read them?

Actually don't bother responding. I've had enough of your contemptible drivel.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

What's he actually saying in the original video? It sounds like "he folked my daughter" or was it "he photoed my daughter"?

There's a definite "Oh" sound but I can't make out what word he's using. Then again, I'm closer to 60 than 50 and not down with the street lingo of you young people. So if anyone could enlighten me I'd be grateful.

Just how severe a sexual assault is "Folking" or "photoing" or whatever word he's saying?

This is why I have a problem with the weasel term "sexual assault". It covers such a broad spectrum of behaviour and carries such a potentially dangerous loaded message.

Could it be that a man (possibly not the fairest skinned in the place) was using his phone and Mr Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon inadvertently (or perhaps not) jumped to the worst possible conclusion?

I only ask

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Grown adults online implying an 8 year old girl is a liar, with no grounds to back it up, r.

Nah, I think it's anyone with a smidgen of a brain holding out the possibility, based on a long and documented history of trouble making, that the child's father is a bit of a dickhead who has a tendency to be "economical with the truth".

Advertisement