Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

Half the people on this thread are on Tommy’s side and the other half haven’t watched a single speech by the man but just believe everything the media portray him as.

I've listened to a few of his speeches, but I'm not taking someone like him at their word unfortunately.

The criminal record as long as your arm, the network of reactionary and far right figures he's associated with on a frequent basis, his past membership of fascist political parties and association with far right groups throughout Europe paint a much more complete image of the deeply unsavoury character he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

No, you see the part were he gets emotionally angry when the police do not listen, That is very real reaction when it comes to family members.
    The police did listen to him, watch back and you'll realise it's Stephen not doing the listening. They keep telling him that they're investigating the other guy, Stephen bizarrely keeps shouting "so you're letting him go". He also makes weird demands that the police take their phones. Police obviously not doing that.
    His website seems to be the only place he is actually allowed a response to allegations made against him, being that he has been deplatformed from all social media platforms.

Reading the beginning of this thread just displays the uninformed hatred some people have for him.

He was free to use social media. The videos you watched were on YouTube. And the irony in posting "
    uninformed hatred some people have for him" when he was banned from other platforms for repeated hate speech, call for violence against people and bullying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

This thread is unreal ...

Grown adults online implying an 8 year old girl is a liar, with no grounds to back it up, other that is than that they don't like their father.

Mad how you can't find a single quote to substantiate this drivel you insist on peddling.

You really haven't been paying attention to this thread have you?

This will more than likely be a case of Tommys daughter getting no attention from him as hes busy out saving the world,she will have heard him no doubt talk endlessly about nonces and paedophiles and this is the only way she managed to get any attention from him and it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Cienciano wrote: »
    He was free to use social media. The videos you watched were on YouTube.

Well, somewhat ..

The video has now been restricted in that it won't show up in a search result, you can't comment on it, like it, or link to it so that it could viewed on a site like Boards for example and if you do manage to find it and try and watch it on YouTube, you'll be met with the following warnings:

image.png

But other than that, yeah, he's free to use YouTube I guess.

Boggles wrote: »
    For someone who thinks he is a "loutish prick" you sure spend quite a bit of effort defending him.

Your definition of "quite a bit of effort" is quite baffling, no effort at all has been spent on my part. Sadly I'm one who takes exception with grown men insinuating an 8 year old girl could fabricate an account of a sexual assault.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

Your definition of "quite a bit of effort" is quite baffling, no effort at all has been spent on my part. Sadly I'm one who takes exception with grown men insinuating an 8 year old girl could fabricate an account of a sexual assault.

It’s the father people have trouble believing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

he's free to use YouTube

I left the important bit. He's free to use YouTube. We all watched his video on YouTube. He'll probably lose that ability when he breaks their rules too

KiKi III wrote: »
    It’s the father people have trouble believing.

Which is fair, but let's not pretend there's been plenty of accusations aimed squarely at his daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Cienciano wrote: »
    He's free to use YouTube. We all watched his video on YouTube.

I never said he wasn't. Just pointing out his videos are now restricted and he's only free to use some of their features, not all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Just pointing out his videos are now restricted and he's only free to use some of their features, not all.
    Just like boards.ie , he's responsible for what he posts.

Banned off twitter ? Tough sh1t he knew the rules.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Which is fair, but let's not pretend there's been plenty of accusations aimed squarely at his daughter.

By whom? She's just another victim in all this as far as I can tell. It's not like she had a choice in picking a parent.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,120 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I never claimed she fabricated anything.

Christ!!

Yeah, he got released from jail, rushed back to centre parks and got his daughter to lie on camera.

That seems far more plausible.

Why would he need to rush? :confused:

He got arrested on the Sunday afternoon and posted his Grift video on Monday night.

Or do you think his heavily edited grift video was in real time? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

alastair wrote: »
    Maybe next time it's you, do you deserve it? Others might think so.
    When that happens you were first to condone milkshaking others..

Stephen is claiming the entire media are "PRO-PAEDOPHILE".

Why?

Because they wouldn't publish:
    the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

This is from a pathological liar and serial conman.

His poor kids don't have a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Half the people on this thread are on Tommy’s side and the other half haven’t watched a single speech by the man but just believe everything the media portray him as.

How do you know that?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

biko wrote: »
    Maybe next time it's you, do you deserve it? Others might think so.
    When that happens you were first to condone milkshaking others..

I’ll try and avoid the sort of ****e that these lads get up to, and put my faith in not deserving getting milkshaked. It’s simple enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: I've deleted some posts. Please try to tone down the violent rhetoric. It doesn't shed you in a good light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Stephen is claiming the entire media are "PRO-PAEDOPHILE".

Why?

Because they wouldn't publish:

This is from a pathological liar and serial conman.

His poor kids don't have a chance.

The man has a point.

Again people here don't like facts but Jimmy Saville was MASSIVE in the BBC and was one.

How many people would have protected Jimmy Saville?. How many connections within the BBC did he have. At a very conservative estimate must have been hundreds and why would no one expose him?. Did he have dirt on them?.

Look at the case of Melanie Shaw. Imprisoned for exposing this stuff.

Never in the media and took average folk to highlight her case.

Yes people come along and go oh it's all BS or something but anyone with even a modicum of gumption knows Saville was connected to many many people and he was never touched when he was alive. He was actually lauded as a hero!.

If that doesn't raise alarm bells nothing will.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

you keep bringing up this melanie shaw person. what does she have to do with Tommy? does she have a long string of criminal convictions as well?

• Advertisement

The man has a point.

The entire media is pro-pedophile?

Is that what you think?

you keep bringing up this melanie shaw person. what does she have to do with Tommy? does she have a long string of criminal convictions as well?

I'm illustrating a point, read up on her not my job to educate you pal.

She turned to drugs after decades of sexual abuse at the hands of some VERY powerful wealthy people, incredibly depraved abuse so no wonder, interestingly many who were in the same 'care' confirm her story and similar abuse.

I never claimed she fabricated anything.

I never claimed you did! Others have said exactly that however.

This will more than likely be a case of Tommys daughter getting no attention from him as hes busy out saving the world,she will have heard him no doubt talk endlessly about nonces and paedophiles and this is the only way she managed to get any attention from him and it worked.

I'm illustrating a point, read up on her not my job to educate you pal.

She turned to drugs after decades of sexual abuse at the hands of some VERY powerful wealthy people, incredibly depraved abuse so no wonder, interestingly many who were in the same 'care' confirm her story and similar abuse.

so what is the parallel with tommy?

so what is the parallel with tommy?

She’s done drugs?

I never claimed you did! Others have said exactly that however.

Lets be honest, the real danger to that 8 year girl is her violent scum father who will more than likely be off to prison again shortly.

I'd like to think the mother will have some sort of influence on the child that counters the toxic negativity.

Alas I doubt it.

alastair wrote: »
    She’s done drugs?

So has anyone who has drank alcohol, took a paracetamol or had coffee in the past.
    That includes basically everyone!.

Climb down off the high horse eh.

Lets be honest, the real danger to that 8 year girl is her violent scum father who will more than likely be off to prison again shortly.

I'd like to think the mother will have some sort of influence on the child that counters the toxic negativity.

Alas I doubt it.

She married Tommy after he had been convicted twice for assault so i'm not sure we can trust her judgement

She married Tommy after he had been convicted twice for assault so i'm not sure we can trust her judgement

Was one of those assaults on a police officer who stopped him beating the shít out of his previous partner or was that her?

• Advertisement

So has anyone who has drank alcohol, took a paracetamol or had coffee in the past.
    That includes basically everyone!.

Climb down off the high horse eh.

SYL on a paracetamol binge here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-video-drugs-cocaine-islam-far-right-israel-palestine-edl-a8776991.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1550056841

Advertisement