Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Boggles wrote: »
    Was one of those assaults on a police officer who stopped him beating the shít out of his previous partner or was that her?

I hope you have a source for such an allegation

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Was one of those assaults on a police officer who stopped him beating the shít out of his previous partner or was that her?

same woman.

Tasfasdf wrote: »

he was convicted and served 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

He was convicted for it - in 2005.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

alastair wrote: »

I'm not a fan of his but everything has shades of grey.

You lot think everything is hardcore black and white.

Someone is either a hardcore racist Nazi or a loving tree hugging hippie liberal.
    There is no in between

You can disagree with someone, not like them but know they are telling the truth also on certain things. I believe his story on his daughter but don't particularity like or care for him

Here's something. I as a student use to basically live in a few muslim kebab places in South Dublin and lived beside them. I heard EXTREME anti Jewish rhetoric often as they would be whinging incessantly about Israel, Jewish bankers, Zionism, holocaust denial etc.

Does that make them all hardcore Nazi's so?.
    By your logic yes.

Funny thing is the most anti Semitic rhetoric you will ever hear by a hundred miles comes from Muslim folk but this is never pointed out.
    Perhaps it doesn't fit the politically correct narrative most are brainwashed with.

• Advertisement

same woman.

No report says he beat her up though. why make up stuff?

the police officer intervened because he was being abusive towards her. the same police officer that thug tommy kicked in the head while he was on the ground.

Plenty of reports say precisely that.

the police officer intervened because he was being abusive towards her. the same police officer that thug tommy kicked in the head while he was on the ground.

Off duty officer got involve in an argument between a couple. It hearsay that he was abusing her. He was not convicted of that.

Off duty officer got involve in an argument between a couple. It hearsay that he was abusing her. He was not convicted of that.

you believe what you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I never said that, nor is it my allegation. You understand that right?

It was the evidence of a police officer that was there and more than likely took the pounding for her.

More than likely coked off his head too.

Can you imagine the fear his wife and kids feel when that comes through the door on one of his binges.

you believe what you want.

Precisely what you lot are doing. Making up stuff and believing it.

It was the evidence of a police officer that was there and more than likely took the pounding for her.

More than likely coked off his head.

Can you imagine the fear his wife and kids feel when that comes through the door on one of his binges.

Nonsense. You making more stuff up to suit your agenda.

well his missus was cautioned for possession of cocaine at the time of that assault so definitely off his head and too cowardly to carry the drugs himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Nonsense. You making more stuff up to suit your agenda.

Seriously you should vet your heroes.

Have a good one.

Given that there was a caution for possession of coke - not an unreasonable assumption.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

I'm not a fan of his but everything has shades of grey.

You lot think everything is hardcore black and white.

Someone is either a hardcore racist Nazi or a loving tree hugging hippie liberal.
    There is no in between

But there is no grey with tommy/Stephen. He is a pure, card carrying, white pride, criminal, racist, drug dealing, violent thug.

Maybe he likes dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Removalist

But there is no grey with tommy/Stephen. He is a pure, card carrying, white pride, criminal, racist, drug dealing, violent thug.

Maybe he likes dogs.

He isnt "white pride" he has spoken out against ethno nationalists in the UK, and about how long black people have been in the UK and their contributions to Britain.

Ever wonder why there isnt a peep out of him about the stabbing epidemic in London primarily involving black people?

It's the muslims hes after.

Removalist wrote: »
    He isnt "white pride" he has spoken out against ethno nationalists in the UK, and about how long black people have been in the UK and their contributions to Britain.

Ever wonder why there isnt a peep out of him about the stabbing epidemic in London primarily involving black people?

Its hard for them to understand that when all the look at is front cover of crappy "newspapers" to tell them the whole story. He brought the BBC to its knees and got the head editor fired for trying to spread fake news and lies about him.

So a former member of the EDL isn't a white nationalist?

• Advertisement

So a former member of the EDL isn't a white nationalist?

Why bring his race into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭paul71

Because he is racist? :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

There's simply no political gains to be made in gunning for Afro-Caribbeans or other BAME people in the UK. Even the Daily Mail was livid when the Windrush scandal was broken.

Muslims and rape victims are just groups he can exploit for his own gain.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Removalist

He isnt a white nationalist. He has been very clear on that and has lost most of his support over it. EDL sole purpose was to go after muslims.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Why did SYL bring the alleged gropers race into it?

because the EDL is a white nationalist organisation and tommy was a member. it really isnt that hard to understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Maybe he likes dogs.

So that means he can't ever tell the truth on anything even his young daughter?

You do know Islam or being Muslim isn't a race; it's a religion.

For example Lisa Smith is Irish race but a Muslim.

How come you folk never do very simple logic?.

It's logical Muslim is a religion.

It's illogical to say it's a race!.

So that means he can't ever tell the truth on anything even his young daughter?

You do know Islam or being Muslim isn't a race; it's a religion.

For example Lisa Smith is Irish race but a Muslim.

How come you folk never do very simple logic?.

It's logical Muslim is a religion.

It's illogical to say it's a race!.

he has a history of lying and fraud so why would anybody believe him now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

And i thought he was all about looking out for his community,so basically you are admitting he doesn't care about the community at all,he only cares about getting muslims.

• Advertisement

Advertisement