Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Removalist

And i thought he was all about looking out for his community,so basically you are admitting he doesn't care about the community at all,he only cares about getting muslims.

I'd say he cares about his community alright but hes also happy to tar all muslims with the same brush as he did after the Lee Rigby murder, when called them "enemy combatants".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

If you took the racism out of Tommy, he'd be nothing but some other attention-seeking criminal chav. But, add some racism and you get what we have here - posters overlooking his criminality in an effort to defend him.

And i thought he was all about looking out for his community,so basically you are admitting he doesn't care about the community at all,he only cares about getting muslims.

Since he endangered an active trial, he clearly only has an interest in self promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

If you took the racism out of Tommy, he'd be nothing but some other attention-seeking criminal chav. But, add some racism and you get what we have here - posters overlooking his criminality in an effort to defend him.

I think if you grew up in Luton you’d understand.

Since he endangered an active trial, he clearly only has an interest in self promotion.

More lies.

Trial was over. The pedo’s were in for sentencing. Other media were also reporting on the issue. Tommy got locked up for doing the same.

• Advertisement

More lies.

Trial was over. The pedo’s were in for sentencing. Other media were also reporting on the issue. Tommy got locked up for doing the same.

You must tell the judge that he was lying... There was a blanket reporting ban.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I think if you grew up in Luton you’d understand.

so if we grew up in luton we would understand why tommy is a racist?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Removalist

I dont think anyone cares about his criminal past. Remember you are in a country where people vote actual terrorists into government.

More lies.

There were other trials ongoing that were related. and shouting outside a court is not reporting.

so if we grew up in luton we would understand why tommy is a racist?

I don’t think a racist would have Muslim and black friends.

Anyway, your mind is already made up along with most posters here. Here’s a short clip from a BBC doc showing what Luton is like. You probably won’t watch it but here it is anyway, it might show you partly why tommy is the way he is.

https://youtu.be/kBBn3pxYwdo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

I bet Tommy Robinson has more POC friends than any posters in this thread.

Anyway, your mind is already made up along with most posters here. Here’s a short clip from a BBC doc showing what Luton is like. You probably won’t watch it but here it is anyway, it might show you partly why tommy is the way he is.

a member of the BNP and founder of the EDL is not a racist? you must think we are all thick.

a member of the BNP and founder of the EDL is not a racist? you must think we are all thick.

Former member. He was part of the BNP for a year. He also left the EDL because it became an extremist group. Don’t let the facts get in the way of your narrative though. Educate yourself a little, watch some of his speeches, watch the countless videos of the BBC stitching him up, editing videos to make it look like he’s giving a Nazi salute, so some digging, you probably won’t like what you find.

Or keep believing the lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,090 ✭✭✭Odhinn

SYL changes his name to that of leading member of Luton FC's firm because "muslims"?

Former member. He was part of the BNP for a year. He also left the EDL because it became an extremist group. Don’t let the facts get in the way of your narrative though. Educate yourself a little, watch some of his speeches, watch the countless videos of the BBC stitching him up, editing videos to make it look like he’s giving a Nazi salute, so some digging, you probably won’t like what you find.

you really do think we are all thick. I have relatives in luton that have lived there a lot longer than tommy and somehow they have managed not to join or found white nationalist parties.

you really do think we are all thick. I have relatives in luton that have lived there a lot longer than tommy and somehow they have managed not to join or found white nationalist parties.

I know people in Moyross who say it’s a lovely place to live... what’s your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭KildareMan

More lies.

Incorrect. Trials as mentioned were linked and not all over. Judge specifically said reporting restrictions apply. If Y/L had two brain cells he would have known not to shout his mouth off.

I know people in Moyross who say it’s a lovely place to live... what’s your point?

my point is that tommy is a racist because he is thick thug not because of where he grew up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

He was a member of the BNP for two years. And attended BNP meetings after he was a member. He left the EDL because he was being sidelined in leadership infighting and it wasn’t pulling the same numbers to street protests. He’s a man with a donation form in his web page - he’s primarily motivated by SYL.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

He also left the EDL because it became an extremist group.

Yeah because it was a flower arranging society when he joined. :pac:

Tell me why do you admire a violent thug with a long criminal history?

Is there other criminal thugs you hold in the same regard or is their something special about Stephen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Lefty Bicek

my point is that tommy is a racist because he is thick thug not because of where he grew up.

You may think your 'relatives' that you brought into the conversation, to be beacons of tolerant enlightenment.

But for all we know, theirs is a meek acquiesce in the fact that Luton, Slough, Southall, Rotherham, and a raft of other places in Britain have become horrible, soulless kips of multikulti anomie.

Thus, for all we know or care, your 'relatives' that you introduced into the conversation deserve no credit whatsoever, necessarily.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

I just remembered that video of are Tommeh sucker punching one of his fellow England fans at that match in Portugal last year

What a hero!!!!

You may think your 'relatives' that you brought into the conversation, to be beacons of tolerant enlightenment.

But for all we know, theirs is a meek acquiesce in the fact that Luton, Slough, Southall, Rotherham, and a raft of other places in Britain have become horrible, soulless kips of multikulti anomie.

Thus, for all we know or care, your 'relatives' that you introduced into the conversation deserve no credit whatsoever, necessarily.

or maybe they just aren't thick thugs like tommy. who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

It's like ne'er do wells admire him for being a racist but can forgive his violent thuggery and long criminal history.

Normal people would of course see both as despicable.

That's why they will always be a place for Grifters like him I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

or maybe they just aren't thick thugs like tommy. who knows.

Or if they even exist:rolleyes:

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Or if they even exist:rolleyes:

you are happy to believe a convicted fraudster but are happy to call me a liar because it suits you. Though you haven't been threadbanned already i dont know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

you are happy to believe a convicted fraudster but are happy to call me a liar because it suits you. Though you haven't been threadbanned already i dont know.

Because you dont run the forum. Why would I be threadbanned? because I dont follow what you say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

biko wrote: »
    I bet Tommy Robinson has more POC friends than any posters in this thread.

I bet you are wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Omackeral wrote: »

What I'm getting at is that people seem to be able to shift their ideologies when it suits, on all sides.
    Encapsulates about 95% of CA threads and posters, really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

FFS they are creating secondary accounts to post on this thread! How sad is that!

Advertisement