Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

you are happy to believe a convicted fraudster but are happy to call me a liar because it suits you. Though you haven't been threadbanned already i dont know.

I am sure you and your other pals on here do their best to get people banned!! Thanks for clarifying that for us!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I am sure you and your other pals on here do their best to get people banned!! Thanks for clarifying that for us!

It is peoples own actions that get them banned. You should know that by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Some people will tell you the video shows Steven is a hero ..
    Boggles wrote: »
    Seriously you should vet your heroes.
    .. before you give Tommy hero status ..
    Billy Mays wrote: »
    What a hero!!!!
    That you're convinced he's some sort of hero makes no difference.

Number of users on the thread who have actually said that Tommy Robinson is a hero: 0
    I just remembered that video of are Tommeh sucker punching one of his fellow England fans at that match in Portugal last year..

Aye, cowardly thing to do, indeed I said as much at the time:
    Anyone that sucker punches someone is a cowardly cunt ..

Although what that has to do with a little girl saying she's been felt up in a pool I don't know. It's all just classic deflection of course, to divert attention away from the disgusting attitude which has been on display here and listing Tommy Robinson's previous misdoings and convictions won't negate that. Doesn't matter if you discover he kidnapped Shergar, or has Lord Lucan in his basement, this 8 year girl was clearly being honest in that dressing room and shouldn't have been spoken about as if she was telling a tale at the behest of her father.

Anyway, latest news on it is they are checking the CCTV.

FFS they are creating secondary accounts to post on this thread! How sad is that!

And you know what, entirely nonsense...

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Although what that has to do with a little girl saying she's been felt up in a pool I don't know. It's all just classic deflection of course, to divert attention away from the disgusting attitude which has been on display here and listing Tommy Robinson's previous misdoings and convictions won't negate that. Doesn't matter if you discover he kidnapped Shergar, or has Lord Lucan in his basement, this 8 year girl was clearly being honest in that dressing room and shouldn't have been spoken about as if she was telling a tale at the behest of her father.

If I had a coke head violent thug as a father growing up I'd admit to involvement in both Shegar and Lord Lucan if he so wished.

:)

Link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Any CCTV footage would have been checked long ago. If there’s no arrest by now, there isn’t going to be one.

alastair wrote: »
    Any CCTV footage would have been checked long ago. If there’s no arrest by now, there isn’t going to be one.

I've no idea why they would need to check CCTV footage (6 days later).

Stephen said on his grift page the man admitted to the police what he had done.

I've no idea why they would need to check CCTV footage (6 days later).

It’s a handy story to delay the inevitable admission that there’s no evidence to support any arrest.

It’s a handy story to delay the inevitable admission that there’s no evidence to support any arrest.

I imagine it won't even be mentioned as a defense in his trial.

Or if it is it will be a fairly watered down version.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

The astonishing thing is these dolehead keyboard warriors actually think they are doing something productive or relevant with their time!. ;)

If you think that your "enemy" on boards are mostly left wing dole heads you are pretty far off the mark. I know plenty people here who are high earning professionals and strongly believe Tommy and his supporters are are bunch of racist and mostly intellectually challenged gowls ...
    The only people who don't think that Tommy is a racist gowl tend to be other thick racist gowls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I don’t think a racist would have Muslim and black friends.

Anyway, your mind is already made up along with most posters here. Here’s a short clip from a BBC doc showing what Luton is like. You probably won’t watch it but here it is anyway, it might show you partly why tommy is the way he is.

Where've you been for the last 5 years? These days, every high-profile racist has theor token coloured friend these days.

It's a handy way to give their simpler fans a few feel-good lines on internet forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Number of users on the thread who have actually said that Tommy Robinson is a hero: 0
    Pete, does it count if they said it in a different thread??

Actually seeing as you have a fondness for bringing up poster's quotes from previous threads I'm gonna say it does

Post #413

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110679713

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

FFS they are creating secondary accounts to post on this thread! How sad is that!
    Who is?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

If I had a coke head violent thug as a father growing up I'd admit to involvement in both Shegar and Lord Lucan if he so wished.
    You need to work on your assertiveness and integrity it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Conversation with the police officer investigating the allegation:

Conversation with the police officer investigating the allegation:

Glanced at a segment of it, he's pushing an elaborate conspiracy angle while he's more so just seems to be annoying them...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

What is it with Irish people white knighting pieces of human sh!t like Yaxley Lennon and his mouth breathing ilk?

Birds of a feather...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Lefty Bicek

Harmonics wrote: »
    Why does this guy rile up Irish lefties so badly?

Because so many of them have no real-life experience of living in multicultural heavens-on-earth like Luton.

I could have put the full stop after experience, come to think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

Hundreds of people arguing over him for days... mission accomplished, Tommy.

Because so many of them have no real-life experience of living in multicultural heavens-on-earth like Luton.

I could have put the full stop after experience, come to think of it.

Spent years living in east London. It’s no mystery - he’s a violent racist scumbag grifter.

• Advertisement

Harmonics wrote: »
    Ha ok Jamal.

Another burner account. 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I’m going nowhere. Let’s see how long this one lasts.

Dont even engage with them, less than 100 posts or account a few days/weeks old then they are not worth it, obvious re-regs are obvious as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Spent years living in east London. It’s no mystery - he’s a violent racist scumbag grifter.

Lol sure you did!

Lol sure you did!

Yes I did. 🤷🏻*♂️

Spent years living in east London.

I'm aware of that. I wasn't referring to you when I said '...so many of them...'
    It’s no mystery - he’s a violent racist scumbag grifter.

Let's hope he stays over there then.

Exactly like the superficial, failed, dung-heap called multiculturalism as it has evolved in the UK, and against which he agitates so much.

Neither would be any addition to Irish society.

I'm aware of that. I wasn't referring to you when I said '...so many of them...'

Let's hope he stays over there then.

Exactly like the superficial failed dung-heap called multiculturalism, which he agitates so much.

Neither would be any addition to Irish society.

YMMV. Irish society has been multicultural for quite some time though, so not sure how that passed you by?

YMMV. Irish society has been multicultural for quite some time though, so not sure how that passed you by?

I think you've quoted to reply as I was editing to add the phrase 'multiculturalism as it has evolved in the UK'.

Ireland has been multi-ethnic for a while. Which is great.

It has not been multicultural at all, in the dramatically failed way that multiculturalism has evolved in the UK.

Nothing has passed me by, just as it didn't pass me by when I lived in south London, north London, and west London.

I think you've quoted to reply as I was editing to add the phrase 'multiculturalism as it has evolved in the UK'.

Ireland has been multi-ethnic for a while.

It has not been multicultural at all, in the dramatically failed way that multiculturalism has evolved in the UK.

Nothing has passed me by, just as it didn't pass me by when I lived in south London, north London, and west London.

Nope - there’s proper multiculturalism here too - maybe not everywhere, but certainly in the cities. And all the better for it.

Nope - there’s proper multiculturalism here too - maybe not everywhere, but certainly in the cities. And all the better for it.

A lot of what has happened in the UK under the pernicious influence of multiculturalism has been far from 'proper'.

It has been disgraceful, and shameful.

I mean systematic failure, directly in consequence of the toxic influence of multiculturalism. I do not mean isolated incidents.

Political multiculturalism is a failure, has been officially acknowledged to be a failure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

The amount of people who are going to protest about the way Tommy has been treated once again by the police will be very apparent on 2nd April.

Advertisement