Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

The amount of people who are going to protest about the way Tommy has been treated once again by the police will be very apparent on 2nd April.

Still can't get into any form of an elected office, can he? Generally those protests he get tend to mixture of people looking for a fight and people off on their weekly diatribe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Still can't get into any form of an elected office, can he? Generally those protests he get tend to mixture of people looking for a fight and people off on their weekly diatribe.

People I met on last March were just normal working people. However I feel that on 2nd April they will also be joined by parents who are DISGUSTED by the way Tommy has been treated by police and corrupt media when his young 8 year year old daughter was accosted by a filthy bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Lefty Bicek

People I met on last March were just normal working people. However I feel that on 2nd April they will also be joined by parents who are DISGUSTED by the way Tommy has been treated by police and corrupt media when his young 8 year year old daughter was accosted by a filthy bastard.

The loony left forget everything they know about police and media corruption, when their world-view requires them to do so.

It's an integrity thing.

They don't have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The loony left forget everything they know about police and media corruption, when their world-view requires them to do so.

It's an integrity thing.

They don't have it.

If integrity means sucker punching a man from behind or making racist comments while coked off my tits like SYL then yeah, I have no integrity;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

He's such an angry man, it can not be healthy.

I hate to think about the poor child in all this living with that level of anger 24/7.

There must be a constant tension in their house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Tired Gardener

Political multiculturalism is a failure, has been officially acknowledged to be a failure.

Officially acknowledged? Really... care to cite your sources on that?

Because that is quite the claim you have just made there.

Edit: also when you say officially acknowledged, who do you mean? What level of government has made this statement? Which world government? It does raise a lot of questions.

You'll be waiting a while.

If integrity means sucker punching a man from behind or making racist comments while coked off my tits like SYL then yeah, I have no integrity;)

So what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

A bit like your integrity where you said you didn't mind Tommy being physically attacked! You little hypocrite!

No problem. My sources are a German Chancellor quoted in The Guardian, and a British PM, quoted on the BBC.

1.Angela Merkel

Angela Merkel: German multiculturalism has 'utterly failed'
    She said the onus was on immigrants to do more to integrate into German society.

"This [multicultural] approach has failed, utterly failed," Merkel told the meeting in Potsdam, west of Berlin, yesterday.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

2. David Cameron

State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron
    David Cameron has criticised "state multiculturalism" in his first speech as prime minister on radicalisation and the causes of terrorism.

At a security conference in Munich, he argued the UK needed a stronger national identity to prevent people turning to all kinds of extremism.
    "Frankly, we need a lot less of the passive tolerance of recent years and much more active, muscular liberalism," the prime minister said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-12371994

• Advertisement

A bit like your integrity where you said you didn't mind Tommy being physically attacked! You little hypocrite!

It's not ME slapping him so it's not my "integrity" at question.

If.someone chooses to attack/assault him.for no reason then I would think they were as scummy as SYL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Tired Gardener

No problem. My sources are a German Chancellor quoted in The Guardian, and a British PM, quoted on the BBC.

1.Angela Merkel

Angela Merkel: German multiculturalism has 'utterly failed'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

2. David Cameron

State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-12371994

Interesting.

A few points... both the links are from news articles published 9 years ago. That doesn't make the quotes invalid, however it does allow for them to be taken out of context through the passage of time.

Both were from prominent politicians from countries that had a then recent spate of homegrown terrorist attacks. This is important as there will be a lot of knee jerk reaction, and pandering to certain groups within their own political parties... 5 years after David Cameron said this we had saw Brexit unfold. Which is the Tory party pandering to the more far right wing members within its ranks. Also extremism is a tough beast to tackle, and it would seem from reading the articles, that they were aiming the thrust of their argument against extremism caused by those who fail to integrate into western society.

Also, talking about David Cameron. I personally wouldn't trust a word that came out of his mouth. If he told me the sky was blue, I would have to look out the window just to check for myself. I'm not too familiar with Angela Merkel's track record for lying, so I can't comment on that.

However, it is interesting that they would say that, and they are/were at the time officials. That being said I would err on the side of what they said being taken out of context.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Theres benefits for people like alastair,who probably has immigrants slaving in his shops for not much more than the dole and living in his houses,for the best part of their weekly wage to keep his properties rented,while he spends all day here posting on boards defending the status quo.

That’s some journey of imagination you’ve taken there! 😂

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    I have to say the lefties here reply quicker than amazon support. Its actually weirdly funny.

Who do you class as the "lefties"?

pinkyeye wrote: »
    He's such an angry man, it can not be healthy.

I hate to think about the poor child in all this living with that level of anger 24/7.

There must be a constant tension in their house.

What a horrific thing to say. Tommy Robinson is an amazing person and also a good and caring father.

What a horrific thing to say. Tommy Robinson is an amazing person and also a good and caring father.

SYL is a proven racist scumbag.

Interesting.

A few points... both the links are from news articles published 9 years ago. That doesn't make the quotes invalid, however it does allow for them to be taken out of context through the passage of time.

That's only a possibility. On the other hand, the quotes could straightforwardly be perfectly valid, then and now.
    Both were from prominent politicians from countries that had a then recent spate of homegrown terrorist attacks. This is important as there will be a lot of knee jerk reaction, and pandering to certain groups within their own political parties...

Of course. But in reality, not everyone who believes that political multiculturalism is toxic is a faction of a political party, prone to being courted by opportunistic leaders.

It's a valid point of view, and for all I know Cameron actually subscribes to it, regardless of his ulterior motives.

So I don't think that everything can be explained away by political expediency.

Apart from that - I note that Merkel, according to the article, was speaking to a meeting of 'young members' of her party. Quite a different demographic to the Tory far-right.
    5 years after David Cameron said this we had saw Brexit unfold. Which is the Tory party pandering to the more far right wing members within its ranks.

Brexit, in fact, is democracy. In other words, the right wing of the Tory party does not make up 52% of the British electorate.
    Also extremism is a tough beast to tackle, and it would seem from reading the articles, that they were aiming the thrust of their argument against extremism caused by those who fail to integrate into western society.

'Fail to integrate' because no requirement to integrate was assumed. It ought to be, always. The sensible approach of 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do' was abandoned in favour of a rotten project.
    Also, talking about David Cameron. I personally wouldn't trust a word that came out of his mouth. If he told me the sky was blue, I would have to look out the window just to check for myself. I'm not too familiar with Angela Merkel's track record for lying, so I can't comment on that.

She's a politician too. Enough said.
    However, it is interesting that they would say that, and they are/were at the time officials. That being said I would err on the side of what they said being taken out of context.

Whereas I would not let them off the hook like that.

• Site Banned Posts: 3 UrbanYeacher

Exposed the grooming gangs throughout the UK. If it wasn’t for him god knows how many more children would have suffered.

Exposed the grooming gangs throughout the UK. If it wasn’t for him god knows how many more children would have suffered.

No he didn't

It was actually a Muslum who did that, SYL just jumped on the bandwagon after it was exposed so he could make £££ from gullible gobshìtes.

So far it seems to have worked out quite well for him.

No he didn't

It was actually a Muslum who did that, SYL just jumped on the bandwagon after it was exposed so he could make £££ from gullible gobshìtes.

So far it seems to have worked out quite well for him.

Name ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭PyreOfHellfire

Great entertainment this thread is. The right wingers who claim that racism is just a figment of our collective imaginations are quite temperamental when their hero scumbag turns out to be his usual scumbag self. A beautiful read watching the usual suspects cling onto their victim mentality as if it's the only part of their online persona worth remembering. Quite sad but entertaining all the same.

Great entertainment this thread is. The right wingers who claim that racism is just a figment of our collective imaginations are quite temperamental when their hero scumbag turns out to be his usual scumbag self. A beautiful read watching the usual suspects cling onto their victim mentality as if it's the only part of their online persona worth remembering. Quite sad but entertaining all the same.

You re-reg'd for that ?

Load of Pyrrhoea.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭PyreOfHellfire

You re-reg'd for that ?

Load of Pyrrhoea.

:D

Account was created 2 months before this thread was created. Critical thinking isn't really a strong suit of yours is it?

Thanks to the likes of Tommy and paedophile hunters groups alot of innocent children have been saved.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

By using his child so he can beg for money?

It's only slightly more sophisticated than a tinker woman with a babby and you're falling for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

By using his child so he can beg for money?

It's only slightly more sophisticated than a tinker woman with a babby and you're falling for it.

Hes a good father who is protecting his child. Hes hardly begging for money either. He has no need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Great entertainment this thread is. The right wingers who claim that racism is just a figment of our collective imaginations are quite temperamental when their hero scumbag turns out to be his usual scumbag self. A beautiful read watching the usual suspects .

Who on here has claimed racism is a figment of your imagination?

The usual suspects? You're on boards a wet weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Hes a good father who is protecting his child. Hes hardly begging for money either. He has no need to.

Sorry are you talking about Stephen?

Daddy of the Decade all right. Missed a large part of the childs life because he was in prison for fraud.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Boggles wrote: »
    Sorry are you talking about Stephen?

Daddy of the Decade all right. Missed a large part of the childs life because he was in prison for fraud.

:)

So did Nelson Mandela and I'm sure you have him in high regard.

Advertisement