Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

And there it is...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Great entertainment this thread is. The right wingers who claim that racism is just a figment of our collective imaginations are quite temperamental when their hero scumbag turns out to be his usual scumbag self. A beautiful read watching the usual suspects cling onto their victim mentality as if it's the only part of their online persona worth remembering. Quite sad but entertaining all the same.

There's a lot lefties too who are racist and are ignorant of social dynamics.
    It goes both ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    So did Nelson Mandela and I'm sure you have him in high regard.
    Nelson Mandela, the Gerry Adams of South Africa.

Mandela's convictions aren't exactly comparable to that of a fraudster and football hooligan...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Excuse me? SYL is a tiny minority, please don't tar us all with the same brush as that scumbag.

So you're not Irish living in UK. You're not English living in Ireland.
    You're an English citizen in the UK and just decided to post on an Irish forum?
    Care to explain why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Care to explain why?

Do you hear yourself? 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Care to explain why?

That's correct !

And...no.

Care to explain why?

The forum is a pretty large site that is accessed globally. It's not currently limited based on your whims.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

What a horrific thing to say. Tommy Robinson is an amazing person and also a good and caring father.
    Nah he's a kunt

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Nah he's a kunt

In a world with no shortage of see you next Tuesdays, I do find the obsession around Tommy Robinson very puzzling. The guy's a thug but I don't see him as being a particular threat to the public.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

No he didn't. It was actually a Muslum who did that.

Lots of people helped expose the grooming gangs, it wasn't just one person, and whether you (collective you) like it or not, Tommy was one of those people. I know it's hard accepting that the "far right Nazi" actually had a positive affect but that's just politics really isn't it. Worth pointing out (given it never is) that Robinson left the EDL and called them out for allowing far right Nazis to join and attend the rallies. He went on Newsnight, ABC and and multiple other media outlets and called them out for doing so. You can see an example of that at 1m37s of the following clip:

alastair wrote: »

The premise of that article is absurd. It's predicated on the notion the all Robinson did in relation to grooming gangs was turn up at trials and that's simply absurd as many people only became aware of the rape gangs as a result Robinson and the rallies he held to expose the issue. I remember American news began covering those cases and they did so because they were reporting on Tommy and so it's laughable to say he didn't contribute to exposing the abuse and the mainstream media's failure to adequately report on it.

Tommy was castigated (as was whistleblower Maggie Oliver) at the time for suggesting that fear of being labelled racist was what lay behind the police's half hearted investigations but he has been vindicated multiple times since then, the most recent in a report that came out just a couple of months back:
    Whistleblowing detective says police chiefs should face charges over Asian grooming gang scandal that saw 97 men left free to rape or abuse 57 young girls because officers feared arrests would 'stoke racial tensions'

The Greater Manchester force has been accused of 'covering up' the historic child sex abuse in south Manchester over claims they didn't want to be accused of racism.

The 145-page report slams the authorities for failing to protect victims from their perpetrators and claims officers were 'aware of sensitive community issues' and the 'incitement of racial hatred in the area at that time.

So just what is that has led to this kind of fear? Where has it come from that Police would be afraid of adequately investigating the rape of children just because of the race and ethnicity of those who have been accused? Both rhetorical questions of course as we all know the answer, it's the rhetoric of the liberal left that is fully responsible for that fear as they have used accusations of racism to push their multiculturalism agenda to the nth degree, so much so that you have police afraid to do their damn job as they know that they would have inevitably been labelled racist by the left as soon as they announced investigations much less charges.

So lose the holier than thou attitude. Liberals contributed to the atmosphere which resulted in these rape gangs being able to act without fear of prosecution. They stifled exposure of them at every turn, labelling anyone trying to expose the gangs as just being racists and that without question was one of the main reasons why it was like pulling teeth trying to get the matter properly investigated and probably reported on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Mandela did time for fraud?

Care to explain why?

Why as an Irish person fawn over an anti Irish person like SYL?

Lots of people helped expose the grooming gangs, it wasn't just one person, and whether you (collective you) like it or not, Tommy was one of those people.

Yeaaah, nonsense.
    Nazir Afzal, the former chief prosecutor who led the Rochdale grooming trial, said: “This was not the work of Tommy Robinson and his cohorts, his lot nearly derailed it again. It was the bravery of victims and professionals.”

He previously told how the Rochdale case was “nearly lost” over far-right activity, which caused defence lawyers to claim the jury had been prejudiced.

“We had to fight to persuade court to allow trial to continue,” Mr Afzal wrote on Twitter. “Those criminals came close to being freed and victims came close to getting no justice. Juries must decide on evidence, not on your opinion.”

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Why as an Irish person fawn over an anti Irish person like SYL?

This thread is about the man's daughter being sexually abused in a Centre Parcd! And how some on here instantly think it's a lie! Even accusing an 8th year old child of making it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Lefty Bicek

alastair wrote: »

Thanks for bringing up Nazir Afzal.
    In 2006 one in 10 of 500 young British Asians told the BBC that honour killings could be justified. Nazir Afzal of the Crown Prosecution Service and a leading prosecutor of honour crimes says that when he began work on such cases, "I thought it was an imported practice that would die out when the elder generation [of a migrant community] died. But many of the young people tell me shocking things."
    Sitting in court, Nammi felt angry. "So-called cultural sensitivity is a way of letting women down," she says. "Why should any woman not have the same rights as a British woman? Murder is murder."

Cultural sensitivity, or as we know it, 'political multiculturalism', is a way of letting women down.
    ''But I have talked to loads of Muslim women and I can tell you that the greatest fear they have is not Islamophobia or being attacked by racists or being arrested on suspicion of terrorism. It is from within their own family."

https://www.smh.com.au/world/my-family-my-killers-20080202-gdrzdd.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap2

How right he is.

Once again, thanks.

Thanks for bringing up Nazir Afzal.

Cultural sensitivity, or as we know it, 'political multiculturalism', is a way of letting women down.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/my-family-my-killers-20080202-gdrzdd.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap2

How right he is.

Once again, thanks.

Just he’s right that SYL has contributed nothing but jeopardy to the conviction of abusers. You’re welcome.

https://twitter.com/nazirafzal/status/1149275191438118912?s=21

This thread is about the man's daughter being sexually abused in a Centre Parcd! And how some on here instantly think it's a lie! Even accusing an 8th year old child of making it up.

Care to answer the question considering you are questioning why an English person is posting on the thread, why would an Irish person fawn over SYL given his anti Irish statements?

Also your statement regarding what the thread about is incorrect.

The thread title says different :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Care to answer the question considering you are questioning why an English person is posting on the thread, why would an Irish person fawn over SYL given his anti Irish statements?

It is a bit odd when they have their own "native" cockroaches like Gemma , the turd torino and Justin "Paddy Hitler" Barrett.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Advertisement

Yet the police have likely checked cctv by now so the credibility of this entire case seems pretty low.

Can you provide some of his anti Irish statements? I mean I couldn't care less about SF/IRA thugs if he said anything about those terrorists! Also I love how Tommy riles up the same old posters on here.
    If Corbynistas/Owen Jones wannabes want to post on foreign websites well so be it!

Can you provide some of his anti Irish statements? I mean I couldn't care less about SF/IRA thugs if he said anything about those terrorists! Also I love how Tommy riles up the same old posters on her. If Corbynistas/Owen Jones wannabes want to post on foreign websites well so be it!

???? :confused:

Irish websites for Irish posters

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Irish websites for Irish posters

Ok Gemma/Ronan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

It is a bit odd when they have their own "native" cockroaches like Gemma , the turd torino and Justin "Paddy Hitler" Barrett.

Pretty evil to call people cochroaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Yet the police have likely checked cctv by now so the credibility of this entire case seems pretty low.

Yeah because the police would come out and say whether a man touched up a kid...

Would you listen to yourself.

Can you provide some of his anti Irish statements? I mean I couldn't care less about SF/IRA thugs if he said anything about those terrorists! Also I love how Tommy riles up the same old posters on here.
    If Corbynistas/Owen Jones wannabes want to post on foreign websites well so be it!
    And yet there's no one more riled up in this thread than your good self :pac:

So no answer to the question, why are you and other "Irish" posters fawning over SYL?

funny that he considers Irish fans singing the likes of the fields of athenry as supporting the ra.

• Advertisement

Yeah because the police would come out and say whether a man touched up a kid...

Would you listen to yourself.

It’s two days at least since the CCTV footage was reviewed. The police said they would update SYL by noon yesterday on any progress. You can take it as given that there’s been no arrest, since SYL can’t help but trumpet off for the benefit of his mob.

Advertisement