Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I haven't fallen for anything.

I listened to his daughter describe what happened to her and I believe she wasn't lying or making it up because of the way she came across whilst she did so.

Multiple times I've said that but yet certain users keep suggesting this guy is my hero or something and that's the reason I believe her.

Again: I also suspected there might be chance she was fed a story and relayed it to impress her father, kids are capable of that, but there is no chance that is what that kid was doing in that audio. Tommy was great with her, I felt, and let her give her side of the story, even asking her was she sure it wasn't an accident.

My opinion is based on the facts and it's quite clear others is based on their political leanings.

How do you know that wasn't Stephens 4th or 5th effort of getting "the truth" out of his daughter.

Again there is no balance or overview to this story.

You are been sold a tale by a complete Grift merchant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

Well the UK police do have form for being dismissive of sexual assaults on young english girls by "asian" males.

I hear you and there might be some issues across the board on certain grooming gangs but this doesn't seem to me,to be a case where the police force are gonna hang their hat on to protect some randomer.

There is too many things off here,he seems to be trying to convince everyone himself included,that its an even bigger crime to be men at a family resort or wearing a pink cap,also where is the second police call in full?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I listened to that whole call and the officer promises to call him back by midday the next day but that call hasn't been released in full.

Don't fall for it man,i know its convincing in parts but this has all the hallmarks of Tommy on a coke bender sees a couple middle aged/probably just 30 olds and being stretched to middle aged by Tommy camp men in a family resort one wearing a pink cap.

He picked a soft target and messed him up,thats why he was pushing them to grab the phone because in his mind because he was gay/camp they had something incriminating on their phones.

I imagine given the state of Stephen, his daughter is brainwashed into thinking every Asian man is a sex offender.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

People on this thread:

"He almost destroyed the trial on the Muslim rape gang because he broke a reporting rule - there is due process on these things".

Also people on this thread:

"ZOMG WHY HAVENT THE POLICE CAME OUT AND TOLD US IF THE MAN TOUCHED THE GIRLS ARSE YET - TOMMY IS A LIAR AND HIS DAUGHTER IS BRAINWASHED"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

What did Stephen do to you? Or someone like Stephen perhaps?

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

• Advertisement

People on this thread:

"He almost destroyed the trial on the Muslim rape gang because he broke a reporting rule - there is due process on these things".

"ZOMG WHY HAVENT THE POLICE CAME OUT AND TOLD US IF THE MAN TOUCHED THE GIRLS ARSE YET - TOMMY IS A LIAR AND HIS DAUGHTER IS BRAINWASHED"

Thing is - nobody has asked that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Someone needs to sit Stephen down and read him the story of the boy who cried wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

People on this thread:

those same people at the time in the past also "there are no muslim rape gangs"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Cienciano wrote: »
    Someone needs to sit Stephen down and read him the story of the boy who cried wolf

So he'll understand why nobody listens to liberals when they call people Nazis anymore?

There are no Muslim rape gangs. There’s gangs comprised of Muslims, there’s gangs comprised of Asians - some of whom are Muslim, and there’s gangs of mixed ethnicities, some of whom are Muslim. Are the crowd of abusers down in Limerick a Catholic rape gang? Chances are they’re all baptised after all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

So he'll understand why nobody listens to liberals when they call people Nazis anymore?
    No...so he'll understand why people think he's a racist **** and nobody believes him except other racist ****s.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

Having watched his videos lately,some of his stuff is popping up on Youtube,there seems to be plenty of evidence out there of him wrongly mixing up Sikhs and Hindus with Muslims,and accidents with terror attacks all for donations it seems.That is only gonna damage any cause he claims to be furthering but either way it seems pretty clear everything he does is just for personal financial gain.

I regret even having given his name hits as it is,but that's all that it is just an internet fraudster,people might be pissed about Grooming gangs etc. but to what extent they exist is hard to know with people like Tommy muddying the waters.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

No...so he'll understand why people think he's a racist **** and nobody believes him except other racist ****s.

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Breathe in and hold 1,2 3 and breathe out:pac:

alastair wrote: »
    There are no Muslim rape gangs. There’s gangs comprised of Muslims, there’s gangs comprised of Asians - some of whom are Muslim, and there’s gangs of mixed ethnicities, some of whom are Muslim. Are the crowd of abusers down in Limerick a Catholic rape gang? Chances are they’re all baptised after all.

Those damn Asians, first the corona virus and now the abuse and rape of children. How do we tackle this "Asian" problem then? Yep, nothing to do with Muslims, nope, no sireee. Nothing to see here, move along, definitely Asians.

Times.png

BBC.png

BBC2.png

Guardian.png

Independent.png

National-Review.png

Telegraph.png

Telegraph2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I dont see any white people in those gangs, wheres their sense of diversity.

Those damn Asians, first the corona virus and now the abuse and rape of children. How do we tackle this "Asian" problem then? Yep, nothing to do with Muslims, nope, no sireee. Nothing to see here, move along, definitely Asians.

Thing is - if you decide to only look at gangs comprised of Asians, then lo and behold, you’ll only see Asians.

https://twitter.com/nazirafzal/status/1217035181107896320?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I dont see any white people in those gangs, wheres their sense of diversity.

They're all hiding behind E.D.L flags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Lefty Bicek

Thing is - if you decide to only look at gangs comprised of Asians, then lo and behold, you’ll only see Asians.

If only they weren't so prominent.

https://twitter.com/nazirafzal/status/1217035181107896320?s=21

Again, WRONG!

Oh only 40% are from "Asian" backgrounds... 87.5% of Britain is white... about 6% are Asian... so the 6% of Asians do 40% of the raping... yeah, no problem there I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

They're all hiding behind E.D.L flags.

Still trying to spin it! Muslim Rape Gangs full of Pakistani Rapists who abused children! Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭jackboy

Slag Robinson off all you want, he has earned it.

But please stop with the propaganda to take blame away from peadophiles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Again, WRONG!

Oh only 40% are from "Asian" backgrounds... 87.5% of Britain is white... about 6% are Asian... so the 6% of Asians do 40% of the raping... yeah, no problem there I guess.

I love when the lefties bring up statistics but don't have a clue how they work. Watch how this is ignored or deflected.

Again, WRONG!

Wrong about what?

A bit short of 20% of Mancs are from an Asian background - not 6%.

jackboy wrote: »
    Slag Robinson off all you want, he has earned it.

But please stop with the propaganda to take blame away from peadophiles.

Who exactly is taking any blame away from ‘peadophiles’?
    Most paedophiles in the UK are white.

If only they weren't so prominent.

Far more convictions for white abusers though. Strange that they’re not prominent in these displays.

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    I love when the lefties bring up statistics but don't have a clue how they work. Watch how this is ignored or deflected.

The same happened in the recent traveller thread about travellers and animal abuse. None of the questions were answered, they just got angrier and angrier and the thread went to hell and got shut down. That will happen to this thread too.

Wrong about what?

A bit short of 20% of Mancs are from an Asian background - not 6%.

What's Mancs got to do with this. It was 6% Asian background last time I looked.

Actually I'll get the exact figures...

Brit-population-perc.png

So it's actually around 7% total Asians.

I still have no idea what you're on about. Here's the thing, I can back up what I say with official stats, you won't.

The same happened in the recent traveller thread about travellers and animal abuse. None of the questions were answered, they just got angrier and angrier and the thread went to hell and got shut down. That will happen to this thread too.

I’m not remotely angry.

Now, you were shouting ‘WRONG!’ I believe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭jackboy

Who exactly is taking any blame away from ‘peadophiles’?
    Most paedophiles in the UK are white.

You are badly badly letting yourself down. Stop the propaganda.

Advertisement