Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Boggles wrote: »
    All the media and police are pro-pedophile? :confused:

Did I say that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

All the media and police are pro-pedophile? :confused:
    The press are anyway, according to the bastion of journalistic integrity that is TR News:

The diabolical press hate Tommy Robinson more than they love children. The Pro-Paedophile News Cycle And Evil Tommy Robinson.

https://www.tr.news/pro-paedophile-news-cycle-and-evil-tommy-robinson/
    Pro-Paedophile News Cycle

Below we have a list of headlines from the pro-paedophile news cycle
    Then there are lots of screenshots of media headlines that don't mention the alleged sexual assault, just Tommy's arrest, then this conclusion:
    The modus operandi of the press is pretty clear for anyone bothered to look into it. The press hate Tommy Robinson more than they love kids. In fact its perfectly reasonable to conclude that the press are pro-paedophile and anti-child victim
    This part in particular - In fact its perfectly reasonable to conclude that the press are pro-paedophile and anti-child victim - is almost inconceivable in its stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Did I say that ?

You said Stephens claims are not unreasonable.

They are, he is a fúcking idiot.

I was referring to the phone call from the police officer leading the case as I don't think he spoke to Tommy the way a leading officer into an allegation of sexual assault on a child should speak to their parent:

That officer is now no longer on the case and his daughter has apparently been reinterviewed.

Tommy Robinson berates police officer, records it and posts it to his own news website. What the **** is he thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Tommy Robinson berates police officer, records it and posts it to his own news website. What the **** is he thinking.

Thinking? Lads like that don't have the resources to be able to

• Advertisement

I going to pretend you didn’t type that with a straight face. :D Your posts are heavily coloured by politics and sticking it to “teh liberals”. How stupid do you think people are?

Meanwhile sympathising with likes of Weinstein....

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Meanwhile sympathising with likes of Weinstein....

#IBelieveHim

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

He is all ready claiming cover up.

The media, the police, everyone - they are all pro-pedophile.

Jimmy Saville.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

So brave behind your keyboard!

Jimmy Saville.

Big difference between Saville and some randomer at a pool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

There you go getting riled up again

Easy tiger.

:)

I did not, either you're mistaken or lying.
    I said the police/media don't deserve the full trust of the people and should have their actions questioned, they have failed in this area before in the grooming gangs they failed to investigate after being made aware of them.

I did not, either you're mistaken or lying.
    I said the police/media don't deserve the full trust of the people and should have their actions questioned, they have failed in this area before in the grooming gangs they failed to investigate after being made aware of them.

That's not what Stephen is suggesting though is it?

He thinks all Media are pro-pedophile and anti Stephen.

So you either agree with that idiot or you don't.

Shouting out Jimmy Saville doesn't change reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

Tommy is going to be badly exposed here police are raging behind closed doors but their hands are tied with a case pending,but what you are watching is Tommys downfall and people supporting him are going to look and feel pretty silly when it all comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Source?

Source?

You talking to me?

My source is a bit of cop on,Tommy is only releasing bits and pieces to create a narrative,if its all legit whats he got to hide?

I know if my daughter was sexually assaulted i wouldn't be hiding stuff.

Be interesting to see how is he gonna squirm out of this one because hes messed up big time here

Well they have form, they did cover up or at least refuse to seriously investigate Grooming gangs for a time. Being sceptical wouldn't be unreasonable.

No, 'they' don't have form. A small group within 1 force is not the entire police service of the UK.

Let's put it another way, does your family all have 'form' because one person committed a crime? How about the entire company you work for?

Ridiculous tarring

No, 'they' don't have form. A small group within 1 force is not the entire police service of the UK.

Let's put it another way, does your family all have 'form' because one person committed a crime? How about the entire company you work for?

Ridiculous tarring

If members of my family suppressed the investigation of a large scale sex grooming gang, then yes I think extra scrutiny should be put on them in future to ensure it doesn't happen again. Lessons should be learned and not just shrugged off, but sure look your entitled to your view.

If members of my family suppressed the investigation of a large scale sex grooming gang, then yes I think extra scrutiny should be put on them in future to ensure it doesn't happen again. Lessons should be learned and not just shrugged off, but sure look your entitled to your view.

you realise that this is a different police force to the ones involved in rotherham and manchester and that police forces in the UK are separate?

• Advertisement

you realise that this is a different police force to the ones involved in rotherham and manchester and that police forces in the UK are separate?

I do ya.

I do ya.

so what you are saying is that if a member of the family next door to you, or even a few houses down, suppressed the investigation of a large scale sex grooming gang then extra scrutiny should be put on you in future to ensure it doesnt happen again. can you see how stupid that sounds?

so what you are saying is that if a member of the family next door to you, or even a few houses down, suppressed the investigation of a large scale sex grooming gang then extra scrutiny should be put on you in future to ensure it doesnt happen again. can you see how stupid that sounds?

Yes, thats exactly what Im saying, you've nailed it bang on. The O'Mahonys mishandle a large scale grooming gang sex scandal, I think my mothers investigation into similar events should be scrutinised to ensure a similar mishandling doesn't occur. Thanks for simplifying it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Lefty Bicek

'They' most certainly have form. And plenty of it, over decades.

And it is not just one force, as far as this issue pertains.

It is not apparent that you know anything about which you're commenting on.

That's not what you said though is it? You said 'they' have form when in fact 'they" do not

'They' most certainly have form. And plenty of it, over decades.

And it is not just one force, as far as this issue pertains.

It is not apparent that you know anything about which you're commenting on.

Please, enlighten me about how we can now presume a police force not remotely connected to the previous issue can now be indirectly labeled as 'having form'?

Presumable you also apply this label for having form to yourself when you have the same occupation as a person who mishandled a case or a job? Hmmm?

Dear God people. Does the entire British civil service have 'form' because of Dennis nilson?

You talking to me?

Yes, Travis, I am.
    My source is a bit of cop on

lol. You said:
    ".. police are raging behind closed doors .."

And your source for this is that you apparently have a "bit of cop on" :P

So the truth is you just made it up. Thought as much.

Yes, Travis, I am.

lol. You said:

And your source for this is that you apparently have a "bit of cop on" :P

So the truth is you just made it up. Thought as much.

We're early birds Pete,yeah it only takes a bit of cop on listening to that phone call to realize the Police aren't talking the allegation about his daughter seriously.

There is 2 ways to look at that,the whole Police force from top to bottom are involved in protecting every single Paedophile that comes their way.

Or i choose to use a bit of cop on and look at it that actually the convicted fraudster,known peddler of lies(there is plenty evidence out there of his grifts for personal gain)has been caught red handed in this lie,with witnesses,camera evidence and they are absolutely positive that its been fabricated.

I would lay money down on him attacking this guy for being gay and a soft target.Tommy can only sucker punch people when he has a gang behind him or someone he is sure isn't gonna fight back,someday you might learn that he is just a weak bully,they rarely pick on anyone who is gonna fight back.

Well, many holes in that argument in my view, main one being his daughter saying what she did and in such a believable way, how do you explain that? And don't tell me Tommy put her up to it or she just wanted to please him, as it's clear he didn't lead her to say anything one way or the other, and in fact even asking her is she sure it wasn't just an accident. She clearly was being honest about what she feels it is that happened to her, and so how does that fit into your 'Tommy has been caught red handed' theory?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Well, many holes in that argument in my view, main one being his daughter saying what she did and in such a believable way, how do you explain that? And don't tell me Tommy put her up to it or she just wanted to please him, as it's clear he didn't lead her to say anything one way or the other, and in fact even asking her is she sure it wasn't just an accident. She clearly was being honest about what she feels it is that happened to her, and so how does that fit into your 'Tommy has been caught red handed' theory?

How do you know that was a one take video? He could have talked her through that story 20 times before recording the one he posted online. The fact is we dont know if she was schooled into saying what she did. I'll reserve judgement on that until I see what the police have to say on the matter.

Advertisement