Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,403 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Dunston wrote: »
    How do you know he wasn't reporting the truth? Let's wait and see the outcome of the trial. The Jamal kid was no saint.

I don't. However, his form for deceit and fraud not to mention thuggery and intimidation mean taking what he says in good faith would be very foolish.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

Poldsgold wrote: »
    Can the Tommy Robinson fan club please stop pretending that they care about children being molested? If they did, they wouldn't be such big fans of Tommy, who has a history of harboring and even defending convicted pedophiles.

Impuning peoples motives is just a lousy thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Tommy is back in court today apparently. Nothing to do with his recent assault it is for harrassing a 16 year old boy.

I think we can all guess the kid wasn't white. Don't forget, Stephen isn't racist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

He put up a few different ones at the time the Jamal video went viral a few months ago, would need to search again for them. He spoke to teachers, parents and several different girls claiming to have been assaulted by Jamal and the video that went viral was the result of retaliation from one such assault. One of the witnesses speaks in a vid posted to youtube yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9m1QFIM4Ns&bpctr=1584047848

How did I know the source was going to be a Tommy Robinson video.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

RWCNT wrote: »
    How did I know the source was going to be a Tommy Robinson video.

Because SYL's word is irrefutable! He has never lied or broken serious laws that have seen him spend a lot of time in prison so why wouldn't you believe him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

In the wars again!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

In the wars again!

what has he done now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Defended an elderly woman who some vermin gave a black eye to (allegedly) and then attacked him and his car.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Defended an elderly woman who some vermin gave a black eye to (allegedly) and then attacked him and his car.

Well done Tommy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Well done Tommy.
    an elaborate set up no doubt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Is that Stephens kids screaming in the car?

Father of year.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

an elaborate set up no doubt

Yeah of course! How much do you think he paid the black lads to cough in an old womans face?

Honestly, what a retarded comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Lefty Bicek

Yeah of course! How much do you think he paid the black lads to cough in an old womans face?

Honestly, what a retarded comment.

You may have self-whooshed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Tommy Robinson News lol

He's a vile manky vagina

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

You may have self-whooshed there.

I did think that and I looked at several pages before it and apparently it's ALL a setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Tommy Robinson News lol

He's a vile manky vagina

that's a very misogynist remark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

that's a very misogynist remark
    Sorry , it is a bit unwieldy but we're apparently not allowed to call a C U Next Tuesday a C U Next Tuesday.

A previous post got edited and asked to tone down the language , which I did (and then a few days later got a card , oddly enough around the same time a regular boards.ie cockroach got a thread ban converted to a card).

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Boggles wrote: »
    Is that Stephens kids screaming in the car?

Father of year.

:rolleyes:

Some vermin spit in an old woman's face and allegedly assault her, and all your gripe is with the sounds his kids make while he fights off these scumbags??

Most people are disgusted that an old woman appears to have been given a black eye, but not you.
    image.png

What a rather pathetic attempt at deflection to suggest he must be a bad father cause his kids screamed.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Vulcan01

Well done that Man. Britain needs more lads like him. Simple.

No doubt the Crown will arrrest him again for raising his voice in Public or some other crazy charge.

I witnessed these Asian Types Spitting down from the top of the stairs in double deckers on peope lower down the stairwell in London whilst visiting. Only for my eldery Father with me who pleaded for me to keep sat there would of been a few of this little ****s at the bottom of the stairs the fast way. Christ this makes my blood boil.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

I see the Stephen Yaxley Lennon Propaganda Company are out tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

A "regular" person would have been calmer in front of those scumbags, both of them winding each other up. Not a fan of Tommy Robinson, but if what those young fellas did is 100%, fair play for him to getting out to them and slapping them around.
    I heard of similar carry on in Limerick.

Thank God for Tommy ðŸ™

He's in the right place at the right time more than Batman is!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

What a rather pathetic attempt at deflection to suggest he must be a bad father cause his kids screamed.

Getting your young daughter to film you while you go fighting (again) is perfectly normal behavior.

Go Stephen!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Granadino wrote: »
    A "regular" person would have been calmer in front of those scumbags, both of them winding each other up. Not a fan of Tommy Robinson, but if what those young fellas did is 100%, fair play for him to getting out to them and slapping them around.
    I heard of similar carry on in Limerick.

Ah yeah but why is SYL always there to see this terrible behaviour. He's like Jessica Fletcher. Wherever he goes he sees (brown) people doing terrible things and just has to intervene. And when there's no trouble he creates trouble through fraud or violence.

Honestly, SYL is just another angry bloke looking to cause trouble. The main difference between him and the brown people he confronts, is the colour of their skin.

If SYL lived in an area without brown people he probably wouldn't have anything to do. It's not like he intervenes when he sees white people commit crimes.

If there were no brown criminals he probably wouldn't see any crime at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭jackboy

There are two options in this case.

Option 1: The incident is a fabrication and he is a race baiting scumbag.

Option 2: The incident is real and his actions were heroic.

Looking at his complicated history how can we judge which option is true?

jackboy wrote: »
    There are two options in this case.

Option 1: The incident is a fabrication and he is a race baiting scumbag.

Option 2: The incident is real and his actions were heroic.

Looking at his complicated history how can we judge which option is true?

Heroic? I'm reluctant to call what he did "heroic". He was totally out of control of himself.

Look, the other options: that he genuinely sees lots and lots of crimes and Intervenes in them all and only films and talks about the crimes he sees brown people commit

Or he only sees brown people commit crimes.

Or (and I think this is the most likely option) he sees crimes at about the same rate as normal people and he only gets involved when it's a brown person committing the crime because that's his business model. He gets money for recording himself having a reason to bash brown people and people will call him a hero (as you did above). So he goes around looking for reasons to bash brown people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Heroic? I'm reluctant to call what he did "heroic". He was totally out of control of himself.

Look, the other options: that he genuinely sees lots and lots of crimes and Intervenes in them all and only films and talks about the crimes he sees brown people commit

Or he only sees brown people commit crimes.

Or (and I think this is the most likely option) he sees crimes at about the same rate as normal people and he only gets involved when it's a brown person committing the crime because that's his business model. He gets money for recording himself having a reason to bash brown people and people will call him a hero (as you did above). So he goes around looking for reasons to bash brown people.

Your very fixated on "brown people", victim mentality your post reeks of. Posting the same post over and over in different ways is not going to convince people he is a racist for helping an oldlady get attack by scum.

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Your very fixated on "brown people", victim mentality your post reeks of. Posting the same post over and over in different ways is not going to convince people he is a racist for helping an oldlady get attack by scum.

Yeah. And saying I'm fixated on brown people doesn’t take from the fact that SYL only seems to happen across brown people committing crimes. Never seems to see white people commit a crime - or never seems to video himself intervening in a crime committed by a white person. Funny that, ain't it?

Why do you think he only posts videos of himself intervening when a brown person is in the wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,559 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Why does Stephen keep mentioning the old woman's black eye when nobody there, including her or her husband, accused the men of punching her? Almost seems like he's trying to conflate the two separate things to make it seem like they punched an old woman.

Don't get me wrong, if they coughed intentionally at them as a joke considering what's going on, that's disgusting behaviour. If they shouted abuse at the old couple when challenged on it, that's disgusting behaviour. But it doesn't warrant SYLs actions after. I didn't see anywhere in that video where they were accused of punching the woman other than SYL.

And he abandoned his children to attack them, while having his children film him doing so. He's f*cking disgusting.

Advertisement