Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Wherever he goes he sees (brown) people doing terrible things and just has to intervene.

The main difference between him and the brown people he confronts, is the colour of their skin.
    If SYL lived in an area without brown people he probably wouldn't have anything to do. It's not like he intervenes when he sees white people commit crimes.

If there were no brown criminals he probably wouldn't see any crime at all.
    Look, the other options: that he genuinely sees lots and lots of crimes and Intervenes in them all and only films and talks about the crimes he sees brown people commit

Or he only sees brown people commit crimes.

Or (and I think this is the most likely option) he sees crimes at about the same rate as normal people and he only gets involved when it's a brown person committing the crime because that's his business model. He gets money for recording himself having a reason to bash brown people and people will call him a hero (as you did above). So he goes around looking for reasons to bash brown people.
    Yeah. And saying I'm fixated on brown people doesn’t take from the fact that SYL only seems to happen across brown people committing crimes. Never seems to see white people commit a crime - or never seems to video himself intervening in a crime committed by a white person. Funny that, ain't it?

Why do you think he only posts videos of himself intervening when a brown person is in the wrong?

You really really seem to like saying ''brown people''. Funny thing is, you barley ever see supposed racists using that actual term. It's a go-to descriptor for certain types and it's tiresome.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,223 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Omackeral wrote: »
    You really really seem to like saying ''brown people''. Funny thing is, you barley ever see supposed racists using that actual term. It's a go-to descriptor for certain types and it's tiresome.

Ok.

Since you quoted this question, could you attempt to answer it?

“ Why do you think he only posts videos of himself intervening when a brown person is in the wrong?”

You're the only one mentioning colour El Duderino. I watched the video and Robinson doesn't, not when speaking to them and not when speaking to the camera afterwards when they aren't there. He mentions their names and where they live. If you watch it, you can see the utter vile way they speak and their attitudes too. Not once is race mentioned at all.

You're the only one mentioning colour El Duderino. I watched the video and Robinson doesn't, not when speaking to them and not when speaking to the camera afterwards when they aren't there. He mentions their names and where they live. If you watch it, you can see the utter vile way they speak and their attitudes too. Not once is race mentioned at all.

Because a racists actions are only racist when they are shouting the N word at the same time.

FACT

What I will say is that while these little scrotes need to be called out, I can't advocate Tommy doing it while his children in the car. Need more control than that. The scumbags probably banked on that being a factor to be honest.

As an aside, while we have plenty of feral little knacks in Dublin, I can only imagine how London and its environs are with all these fam/blood type of **** cruising around.

• Advertisement

Because a racists actions are only racist when they are shouting the N word at the same time.

FACT

What was racist in the video posted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

The "brown people" as El_Duderino 09 phase it were the bad guys instead of "whites"?

Nothing, because we wasnt outright using racist terms and therefore his actions are ok

Of course we need to consider his absolutes inability to encounter white people acting up but I'm sure that's just because it's always 'da browns' making a mess of things

Nothing

Fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Nothing, because we wasnt outright using racist terms and therefore his actions are ok

Of course we need to consider his absolutes inability to encounter white people acting up but I'm sure that's just because it's always 'da browns' making a mess of things

The only vid I ever seen of SYL "encountering" a white person in that way was when he ran up behind a man and sucker punched him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

Ok.

Since you quoted this question, could you attempt to answer it?

“Why do you think he only posts videos of himself intervening when a brown person is in the wrong?”

A large proportion of his most viewed videos are of him intervening with white people. I think some people choose to only watch the "brown" ones.

At the top of my head - he outed the crazy Antifa crackhead who delivered legal docs to his house and threatened to murder his kids. He posted a video confronting journalist Michael Stuchbery linked to the same incident.

He did a full expose documentary on John Sweeney of BBC Panorama which got Sweeney sacked. Watch this and you will see how Robinson outsmarted the whole Panorama production and delivered a great line at the end "there's only one journalist in this room John, and it's not you".

He has posted videos in which he confronts white people who have sent him death threats online. Debates his views with them on camera.

There's videos where he confronts a white chav who has converted to Islam.

Another highly viewed video is where he confronts a white daily mail journalist who was taking pics of his family on a holiday in the canaries.

I could go on.... I don't think he cares about the colour of his video subjects but some people on here have their own agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

The only vid I ever seen of SYL "encountering" a white person in that way was when he ran up behind a man and sucker punched him.

Case in point.

Ok. Could you try to answer the question I’ve asked a few times?

“Why do you think he only posts videos of himself intervening when a brown person is in the wrong?”

Cheers.

Dunston wrote: »
    I could go on.... I don't think he cares about the colour of his video subjects but some people on here have their own agenda.
    Lol. Sure he doesn’t. I suppose the only logical conclusion is that non whites are dangerous creatures and SYL is the only one brave enough to stand up to them. A white knight, if you’ll pardon the pun.

Seriously lads, if you dislike brown people then you could hitch your wagon to someone a bit more reputable than SYL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

KiKi III wrote: »
    Find it very hard to believe that the police would ignore a sexual assault on a child.

No doubt the place has CCTV, should be fairly straightforward to clear up.
    Sure the Garda ignored it in Ireland and then in UK Police did the same.
    Having already witnessed the cover up in ireland a decade before, did the same both in media and in police.
    Its completely believable for me.

Sure the Garda ignored it in Ireland and then in UK Police did the same.
    Having already witnessed the cover up in ireland a decade before, did the same both in media and in police.
    Its completely believable for me.

The behavior of the past now exposed suggests the mistake will not be repeated. Especially when those that made those mistakes are no longer around.

You think Gardai with kids would protect a child abuser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

The behavior of the past now exposed suggests the mistake will not be repeated. Especially when those that made those mistakes are no longer around.

History always repeats itself.

A large proportion of his most viewed videos are of him intervening with white people. I think some people choose to only watch the "brown" ones.

At the top of my head - he outed the crazy Antifa crackhead who delivered legal docs to his house and threatened to murder his kids. He posted a video confronting journalist Michael Stuchbery linked to the same incident.

He did a full expose documentary on John Sweeney of BBC Panorama which got Sweeney sacked. Watch this and you will see how Robinson outsmarted the whole Panorama production and delivered a great line at the end "there's only one journalist in this room John, and it's not you".

He has posted videos in which he confronts white people who have sent him death threats online. Debates his views with them on camera.

Another highly viewed video is where he confronts a white daily mail journalist who was taking pics of his family on a holiday in the canaries.

Sooo..... He confronts white people that confront him first?

(Not condoning death threats or harassing anyone's family)

Tasfasdf wrote: »

Only if we allow it and I would hope that child abuse would not be allowed to ever enter the realms of being ignored again

• Registered Users Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Tasfasdf wrote: »

Best shut down the churches so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

I think they did. I also think cops in UK having seen catholic church abuses went straight ahead and protected abusers.
    Pure case of history repeating itself - WITH FOREKNOWLEDGE
    Best shut down the churches so.
    And the scouts, swim clubs etc etc.
    Actually (edit: proportionally a lot) lot of the abuse is happening now in schools, especially by female teachers.
    Shut the schools too yeah?

You need to get that PEOPLE are the problem. Organisations can be a vehicle for good or bad and be twisted in either direction. The church had negative selection where the wrong people finally got power over others, in this case vulnerable kids.
    The church didn't make paedophilia, it enabled PEOPLE to carry it out.
    As any organisations with power over kids can.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Seriously lads, if you dislike brown people ..

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Tony EH wrote: »
    I see the Stephen Yaxley Lennon Propaganda Company are out tonight.
    Yeah probably got bored goosestepping around their rooms and hammering F5 on the Tommy Robinson News site

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

I think they did. I also think cops in UK having seen catholic church abuses went straight ahead and protected abusers.
    Pure case of history repeating itself - WITH FOREKNOWLEDGE

Well no, that was in the past. Current Gardai have not been found guilty of such an action.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,419 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

by confronting i presume you mean going to his house at 2 in the morning probably while coked off his head? because that is a totally normal thing to do if you are scumbag cokehead thug.

If anyone disagrees with his actions in the last video and wouldn't have done the same thing, then that's on you.

Regardless of his past actions, I think he acted correctly.

Ok. Could you try to answer the question I’ve asked a few times?

Cheers.

Sorry I was busy all day. You can see Dunstons post here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,097 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

If anyone disagrees with his actions in the last video and wouldn't have done the same thing, then that's on you.

Regardless of his past actions, I think he acted correctly.

Getting his young daughter to film him "fighting".

C-o-r-r-e-c-t-l-y.

Boggles wrote: »
    Getting his young daughter to film him "fighting".

C-o-r-r-e-c-t-l-y.

If three people coughed at and punched my elderly mother, I would hope that people would react the same way.

I know if I saw that happen, I would also react the same way.

If there was no video footage though, I would assume that you and others here would be accusing him of racial assault so unfortunately, his child filming him is for his own protection as he protected an elderly woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,419 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

If three people coughed at and punched my elderly mother, I would hope that people would react the same way.

I know if I saw that happen, I would also react the same way.

If there was no video footage though, I would assume that you and others here would be accusing him of racial assault so unfortunately, his child filming him is for his own protection as he protected an elderly woman.

who says they punched her?

Advertisement