Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

who says they punched her?

Oh I'm sorry, I assumed you watched the video

Tommy Robinson said it and the witnesses corroborated his story and then the policeman didn't dispute it when Robinson said it to him.

Then there was the video footage of her eye afterwards. But yes, perhaps she fell or maybe Tommy did it to her....

Bizarre leaps of faith when it suits you

• Registered Users Posts: 40,088 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I know if I saw that happen, I would also react the same way.

Normal people would not put their young kids in potential danger.

Normal people do not have their kids film yet another "fight".

I imagine Stephen needs even more shocking "news" for his grift given what's going on in the world, it would appear he is getting quite desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,419 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Oh I'm sorry, I assumed you watched the video

Tommy Robinson said it and the witnesses corroborated his story and then the policeman didn't dispute it when Robinson said it to him.

Then there was the video footage of her eye afterwards. But yes, perhaps she fell or maybe Tommy did it to her....

Bizarre leaps of faith when it suits you

or perhaps she had a black eye before the incident?

can you give me the point in the video where either the victim or a witness (a witness that isnt tommy cos he is a lying ****) says that the black eye was caused by the men involved? the woman who was spat at didnt mention that, which would be an odd omission, and the female witness says, and i quote, "he saw this old lady that has got a busted eye she's not well so these three youths were spitting and coughing in her face". note she says that she had a black eye not that the youths caused it. that was at 2.30 in the video. can you tell us when a witness said that the youths caused the black eye?

Boggles wrote: »
    Normal people would not put their young kids in potential danger.

Normal people do not have their kids film yet another "fight".

I imagine Stephen needs even more shocking "news" for his grift given what's going on in the world, it would appear he is getting quite desperate.

Normal people won't stand by and watch elderly people be abused.

I know I wouldn't.

Normal people won't stand by and watch elderly people be abused.

I know I wouldn't.

You'd put your kids in danger?

I wouldn't.

• Advertisement

You'd put your kids in danger?

I wouldn't.

I certainly would do anything in my power to keep the elderly safe, especially through this time and to be honest, setting an example to your children is exceptionally important.

I am not a Robinson cheerleader by any stretch (although plenty here would call me one as it's apparently not acceptable to give him any praise), but "putting his kids in danger" in this instance was the lesser of two evils in my opinion.

I have no doubt that you would have done nothing. And because of that, I'm glad there are people who would.

setting an example to your children is exceptionally important..

"Take a video of Daddy sweety as he makes another gift fight movie"

Get up the fúcking yard.

:pac:

"Take a video of Daddy sweety as he makes another gift fight movie"

Get up the fúcking yard.

I know you purposely misrepresented my point there but to clarify, the example which is important to set was that sometimes you need to stick up for vulnerable people even if it means putting yourself in danger.

It's a very important lesson. You may be grateful somebody learned it one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Getting your young daughter to film you while you go fighting (again) is perfectly normal behavior.

Go Stephen!

That daughter is going to have some serious psychological problems. Getting molested, watching her dad fighting in the street, constantly being in the presence of the police, etc..

I know you purposely misrepresented my point there but to clarify, the example which is important to set was that sometimes you need to stick up for vulnerable people even if it means putting yourself in danger.

It's a very important lesson. You may be grateful somebody learned it one day.

Parenting 101, never put your kids in danger if you can avoid it.

Not being a conman grifter 101.

Don't get your young child to film you fighting yet again.

It's not hard.

• Advertisement

That daughter is going to have some serious psychological problems. Getting molested, watching her dad fighting in the street, constantly being in the presence of the police, etc..

Chances are Stephen will try his grift on the wrong person.

He will need 3 head stones for all his names.

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Your very fixated on "brown people", victim mentality your post reeks of. Posting the same post over and over in different ways is not going to convince people he is a racist for helping an oldlady get attack by scum.

But you have to ask yourself the question....is he a crimefighter or something else?

When do you think we'll see him intervening when a few Burberry cap wearing white chavs act up and rob an old woman or punch up some goth "weirdo" or transgender "freak" or smash up Kumar's corner shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Chances are Stephen will try his grift on the wrong person.

He will need 3 head stones for all his names.

Grift the wrong person? I mean he just took on 3 scum gangster alone.

I wonder the people saying parenting 101 yet spend their entire day spouting ****e on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,267 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

If anyone disagrees with his actions in the last video and wouldn't have done the same thing, then that's on you.

Regardless of his past actions, I think he acted correctly.

...purely for his own self aggrandisement. ;)

And made damn sure it was all caught on film too.

What a hero.

I wonder the people saying parenting 101 yet spend their entire day spouting ****e on boards.

and ran away when they didnt back off.

I have read that 3 times, not a scooby. :confused:

Anyway, how do you think it ends for Stephen?

The Met make him chief of police and he continues to fight crime or he tries a grift video with someone he shouldn't have?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,933 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Who molested his daughter?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

who says they punched her?

Well now, I may have been wrong. An elderly woman was coughed at and then there was an altercation which arose from this that resulted in another elderly woman getting her black eye. According to the BBC.

Is that good enough for you now or should we need further verification? Or is it Tommy Robinson's fault because the other lady may not have gotten involved if Tommy hadn't confronted the three gentlemen about the coughing?

Well now, I may have been wrong. An elderly woman was coughed at and then there was an altercation which arose from this that resulted in another elderly woman getting her black eye. According to the BBC.

Is that good enough for you now or should we need further verification? Or is it Tommy Robinson's fault because the other lady may not have gotten involved if Tommy hadn't confronted the three gentlemen about the coughing?

not really. They probably misunderstood tommys video the same way you did.

• Advertisement

not really. They probably misunderstood tommys video the same way you did.

No worries. Didn't think you'd be satisfied. It must be hard to not be able to recognise a good act because of your personal biases.

No worries. Didn't think you'd be satisfied. It must be hard to not be able to recognise a good act because of your personal biases.

It is quite straightforward to me. If those youths had given the lady the black eye tommy would have screamed it in his video. he didn't. why didn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

It's never enough for the lads on here! No doubt the same lads would have driven by, while filming the incident and post it on Twitter with some comment about remainers getting what they deserve or blame the old couple for making the 3 scumbags spit and cough in their faces!

I personally can't see anything on the bbc. Could you link?

In regards the fight, he attacks them after a verbal argument then runs away. Also note that his kids have to scream at him that THE CAR IS STILL MOVING after he jumps out and leaves them in it.

He's a terrible father, terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

I love how its a passerby, the BBC hate TR so much they wont give them the good publicity he deserves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Hope the police follow up on this and check that those 3 men are ok.
    Disgraceful that people stood up to them, who do they think they are ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

Tommy Robinson could find the cure for corona virus and still morons wouldnt say well done.

Thargor wrote: »
    Who molested his daughter?

Did you not read the start of the thread? Apparently some guy at Centre Parks is purported to have grabbed her bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I love how its a passerby, the BBC hate TR so much they wont give them the good publicity he deserves.

The BBC hate him. There was a video on the BBC before where they made out Tommy was giving a Nazi salute to a crowd of people at one of his talks, I can't remember the show, Panorama or one of those. Turns out they stitched several audio streams and video/stills to just make it look like that. He uploaded the full speech to youtube to show EXACTLY what happened and funnily enough, he didn't do anything the BBC said.

Coincidentally, look for the video and you get this.

Untitled.png

I'd be grateful if anyone knows what I'm on about and can find a link.

• Advertisement

They don't name anyone, for a reason. Have you ever seen any police force or reputable news agency name a witness in an ongoing investigation? No. It would be idiotic. You might also read the part where the police specifically state that posting videos on social media will damage the case. Will he take it down? Will he ****

However, never let it be said I can't be open minded, it would certainly appear from the report that the 3 were acting the complete scumbag and deserving of some medicine.

Doesn't excuse endangering your kids which, when all is said and done should be your first and foremost priority.

Advertisement