Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Thanks for keeping us update. glad he has followers like you
    No probs m8

I know he's a big hero of yours icon14.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Are Tommeh chalking up another 'L' in court today :cool:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCDanielS/status/1252534076252262401

Good job you're watching out for this on twitter.

Good job you're watching out for this on twitter.
    I'm not even on twitter icon14.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,677 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Sure you're not Billy boy lol

Don't have a twitter account, never have

• Advertisement

Posts a mobile twitter link.

Thumbs up.

Posts a mobile twitter link.

Thumbs up.
    Saw it posted on another forum. There's more than this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

quite a few here seem butthurt that their hero has lost again

Also still seem entirely indifferent to his treatment of a sixteen year old...

quite a few here seem butthurt that their hero has lost again

You keep mentioning he's our hero, I haven't a clue what case he lost today or what it was about. This thread was about something positive he did, was. You're assuming an awful lot and falling into the trap of left versus right, as in if you share ANY of Tommy's views you're far right, absolutely incapable of looking at the facts surrounding any case and having your mind already made up before you've been presented with any of said facts. I've already admitted I was wrong about something on this thread but do you think any one with views such as your self would ever admit they're wrong?

It's the same old seeing Tommy's name and vomiting out the words nazi, scumbag, coke head etc.

• Advertisement

You keep mentioning he's our hero, I haven't a clue what case he lost today or what it was about. This thread was about something positive he did, was. You're assuming an awful lot and falling into the trap of left versus right, as in if you share ANY of Tommy's views you're far right, absolutely incapable of looking at the facts surrounding any case and having your mind already made up before you've been presented with any of said facts. I've already admitted I was wrong about something on this thread but do you think any one with views such as your self would ever admit they're wrong?

It's the same old seeing Tommy's name and vomiting out the words nazi, scumbag, coke head etc.

you seem very invested

you seem very invested

I've no idea how you came to that conclusion from my post, want to explain?

I've no idea how you came to that conclusion from my post, want to explain?

were you not the one who made up the story that tommy only suckerpunched somebody because they spat on him? And then ran away when i showed that wasnt true? There are plenty here that are keen to defend him but to make up an easily disprovable lie to do so is just bizarre.

were you not the one who made up the story that tommy only suckerpunched somebody because they spat on him? And then ran away when i showed that wasnt true? There are plenty here that are keen to defend him but to make up an easily disprovable lie to do so is just bizarre.

Eh, yeah that's what I thought, I was wrong, admitted it and you're still banging on about it. Who's the obsessed one?

Eh, anything positive he's done has generally been implausible. There doesn't ever seem to be a positive event around him that doesn't appear to be orchestrated harassment of minorities.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VicMackey1

Eh, anything positive he's done has generally been implausible. There doesn't ever seem to be a positive event around him that doesn't appear to be orchestrated harassment of minorities.

So in the last event, would you say that Tommy Robinson was harassing minorities?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,677 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

VicMackey1 wrote: »
    So in the last event, would you say that Tommy Robinson was harassing minorities?
    All the keyboard warriors took a 2 week holiday from this thread following that last bit of Tommy good news :)

All the keyboard warriors took a 2 week holiday from this thread following that last bit of Tommy good news :)
    A severe lack of self awareness going on here

it was well discussed when it happened

it was well discussed when it happened

Do you think Tommy was harassing those young men in the last incident?

• Advertisement

Do you think Tommy was harassing those young men in the last incident?

i dont remember claiming he was. he certainly put his children in danger during his coked-up rage.

i dont remember claiming he was. he certainly put his children in danger during his coked-up rage.

Coked up rage! Really? I would probably react the same way if I saw some scumbags harassing an elderly person and Im not on coke. I know plenty other people that would too. We need more people that aren't afraid to stand up to these elements instead of wimps that will just look the other way. Thankfully some people still have backbones though.

Coked up rage! Really? I would probably react the same way if I saw some scumbags harassing an elderly person and Im not on coke. I know plenty other people that would too. We need more people that aren't afraid to stand up to these elements instead of wimps that will just look the other way. Thankfully some people still have backbones though.

we will have to agree to disagree on that. It isnt like he is a stranger to coke use though. and it isn;t normal to abandon your children in a moving car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

You need to put on your loony tunes glasses to see what he's on about:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,453 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

You don't need a Twitter account to keep up on someone's tweets. I don't have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Slowyourrole

You're assuming an awful lot and falling into the trap of left versus right, as in if you share ANY of Tommy's views you're far right, absolutely incapable of looking at the facts surrounding any case and having your mind already made up before you've been presented with any of said facts. I've already admitted I was wrong about something on this thread but do you think any one with views such as your self would ever admit they're wrong?

Just to clarify, this thread appears to have been started after he was arrested for assault. It was subsequently claimed his daughter had been sexually assaulted but there was no evidence of this. You have chosen to categorise this assault as "something good", presumably having made up your mind without being presented any facts.

That's because many people believe he is all three.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

The man has now been charged with sexually assaulting a minor. Tommy's daughter will give evidence.

No doubt many will still claim it's all made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭DublinHun72

The man has now been charged with sexually assaulting a minor. Tommy's daughter will give evidence.

I cant see anything in the news about this - where did you see that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Had it not been for TR reputation and persistence. The paedo would have been allowed to continue sexually assaulting little girls.

He showed the police up for how they like to sweep this under the rug.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I cant see anything in the news about this - where did you see that?

The mainstream media are the last place you will see it reported given how they reported his arrest, failing to even mention what the altercation stemmed from.

Although apparently the Daily Star will be issuing an apology, we'll see.

The source is Tommy Robinson.

Advertisement