Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,967 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Nothing polarising about someone that a load of people despise and yet a substantial amount of people support?

Ok then....

Substantial? :pac:

Virtually everyone sees him for what is, a racist criminal scum bag.

Well the rest.

These are called ne'er do wells, they are the tiny tiny tiny minority of creepy moronic simpletons who can't see they are been grifted so Stephen doesn't have to get a proper job and support his family.

Much more fun and less taxing whipping up crazies to bully children.

What would you consider to be a "substantial amount of people"?

I would say that Tommy Robinson has a substantial amount of supporters. I can't put an exact figure on it but it would be well into the thousands.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,967 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I would say that Tommy Robinson has a substantial amount of supporters. I can't put an exact figure on it but it would be well into the thousands.

In a population of 70m or so

• Registered Users Posts: 25,507 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

A few thousand brain dead morons is not a substantial amount of supporters. The man is laughed out of towns, he is a thug who sucker punches people and is a career criminal.

In a population of 70m or so

It's more, like Gemma a lot of his "support" comes from abroad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

"Robinson" got 2.2 % of the vote when he ran for election

For context Gemma O'Doherty got 1.97% of the vote when she ran for election here. That's how popular he is.

Three days later and there's still nothing anywhere online about this bloke being charged with touching up his daughter. I guess we'll just have to take the big man's word for it

I never once alluded that he had the substantial support of the entire population but if you feel that thousands of supporters isn't a substantial amount then that's fine too.

I am just saying that in general the people who hate him, fervently hate him and the people who support him tend to support him do so with gusto.

That is what I meant by polarising.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

A few thousand brain dead morons is not a substantial amount of supporters. The man is laughed out of towns, he is a thug who sucker punches people and is a career criminal.

He's really got under your tame little skin. I bet you follow all the "Tommy Robinson exposed" fb pages too.

He's really got under your tame little skin. I bet you follow all the "Tommy Robinson exposed" fb pages too.

Under my skin lol, It was hilarious to see him laughed out of my town when he visited in his Lame attempt to get elected.

Skulked out of the count centre after an hour when he realised he wasnt wanted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

So yes, is the answer. You'd seriously take the word of a child as enough evidence to convince you an accusation is true?

No, the answer is the answer I gave you, and which I have expressed multiple times, not sure why you're struggling with it. I have made no determination regarding the man's guilt or innocence, only that I believe the girl is being genuine about her belief that she was assaulted.
    I mean it's hard to know if you're being serious or if you're just saying it because it suits Tommy.

Oh, you know I'm serious, you just don't have a rebuttal to my arguments and so have to attack my sincerity instead.

Like I said: from the girl's tone it was crystal clear that she was being genuine and Tommy even asked her was she sure it wasn't an accident. Nothing about their conversation came across as if it was either rehearsed beforehand or that Tommy was coercing it from her. Dismissing the complaint of a child given all that, just cause you don't like her Dad, is indefensible in my view.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,167 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Boggles wrote: »
    Polarizing? Figure?

Nah, Stephen is a racist career criminal violent thug who earns money by conning morons on his "news" website.

Nothing polarizing about scum grifters, they do exactly what it says on the tin.

You wouldn't think there would be many people who admit to supporting him, but this thread shows you he posters who do just that.

No, the answer is the answer I gave you, and which I have expressed multiple times, not sure why you're struggling with it. I have made no determination regarding the man's guilt or innocence, only that I believe the girl is being genuine about her belief that she was assaulted.

Oh, you know I'm serious, you just don't have a rebuttal to my arguments and so have to attack my sincerity instead.

Like I said: from the girl's tone it was crystal clear that she was being genuine and Tommy even asked her was she sure it wasn't an accident. Nothing about their conversation came across as if it was either rehearsed beforehand or that Tommy was coercing it from her. Dismissing the complaint of a child given all that, just cause you don't like her Dad, is indefensible in my view.

Ah but that's a very different thing. You just believe that the child believed it was ture based on your interpretation of her tone etc. We have a picture on the wall with a quote from Alice in Wonderland: "sometimes I've believes as many as six impossible things before breakfast".

The child's belief is neither here nor there regarding evidence (it's very, very weak evidence). An adult's testimony should be some decent evidence but in this case it's the word of SYL so it's worse than useless.

So we're back to the word on a child, which, on its own, is almost no evidence at all. Any accusation of that seriousness should be investigated, obviously. But it should be investigated by police, not SYL.

You wouldn't think there would be many people who admit to supporting him, but this thread shows you he posters who do just that.

"Support" him with posts on boards, bet none of them campaigned for him (those that live in the UK) Or have donated to his grift site.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    "Robinson" got 2.2 % of the vote when he ran for election

For context Gemma O'Doherty got 1.97% of the vote when she ran for election here. That's how popular he is.

Three days later and there's still nothing anywhere online about this bloke being charged with touching up his daughter. I guess we'll just have to take the big man's word for it
    Now that I think about it, he would either have recorded the arrest or them taking him into the station. So it seems highly unlikely there's any truth to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Now that I think about it, he would either have recorded the arrest or them taking him into the station. So it seems highly unlikely there's any truth to it.

LOL, the police will ring TR in advance of the arrest so he can grab a video and expose the paedo. Jaysus do use your brain

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    LOL, the police will ring TR in advance of the arrest so he can grab a video and expose the paedo. Jaysus do use your brain

And not reported by a single news outlet? Seeming implausible..

Delighted Tommy proven to be correct again I await the boys on here to admit they were wrong....again ;)

Any actual evidence of this yet or is it just Stephen making things up again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Has anyone seen the latest videos of him exploding over the BLM protests and screaming "what about Little Mix". Hilarious, he looks like he's going to have a coronary. :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,406 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the latest videos of him exploding over the BLM protests and screaming "what about Little Mix". Hilarious, he looks like he's going to have a coronary. :D:D:D:D:D:D

cocaine is a hell of a drug

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Delighted Tommy proven to be correct again I await the boys on here to admit they were wrong....again ;)

Any actual evidence of this yet or is it just Stephen making things up again?
    AppropriateRingedBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,074 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I used to think it was just the Muslims he did not like.

It’s pretty clear now he is not much a fan of anyone but White English no matter how hard he try’s to pretend otherwise.

Weird, still no apology from the Star or proof of an arrest. It's almost as if he made something up again.

Weird, still no apology from the Star or proof of an arrest. It's almost as if he made something up again.

Nooooo. Tommy was proven to be correct again. See below...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

It was fake news, what a surprise.

I don't think you understand that the retraction makes your narrative look silly...

Keep going though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭mick087

The uk has some very run down very poverty stricken council estates.
    Unfortunately child grooming was not and is still not being delt with.
    Councils and social services are afraid they will lose there jobs if they speak up and point the finger at the culprits.
    There are many many people sticking there heads in the sand because they have a nice house and nice penison to look forward to.

Tommy will thrive in these communities he will appeal to certain parts of these communities.

mick087 wrote: »
    The uk has some very run down very poverty stricken council estates.
    Unfortunately child grooming was not and is still not being delt with.
    Councils and social services are afraid they will lose there jobs if they speak up and point the finger at the culprits.
    There are many many people sticking there heads in the sand because they have a nice house and nice penison to look forward to.

Tommy will thrive in these communities he will appeal to certain parts of these communities.

And yet he gets 2% of the vote when he runs for MEP and gets laughed out of towns he tried to campaign in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭mick087

And yet he gets 2% of the vote when he runs for MEP and gets laughed out of towns he tried to campaign in :pac:

Yes 2% today, i would not laugh about such people.

• Advertisement

mick087 wrote: »
    Yes 2% today, i would not laugh about such people.

SYL is a grifter, he makes money from the uneducated, unfortunately for him the ones he squeezes for donations are also the ones who don't get out and vote. He is a conman and a low life criminal, that's why they love him.

Advertisement