Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shifts

Options
  • 03-03-2020 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I understand there are security concerns with revealing shift patterns.
    But does anyone have any insight into what shift patterns new employees will be expected to complete?

10 hours a week? 36 hours a week?
    2 hour shifts? 12 hour shifts?

Any info at all would be welcome, PM me even if you'd prefer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭NeeNaw21

https://www.joinpsni.co.uk/faqs

Conditions of service section on above page.

As per the court decisions for the police overtime tribunal annualised hours are 2080 per year.

So weekly average is 40 per week. But this obvs varies massively. Long weeks and short weeks in the job

• Registered Users Posts: 28 first_timer10

I wouldn’t mind a PM if anyone has an idea what the shifts are. I always thought it was 4 on 4 off but I think this might have changed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod:

We don't discuss shift times, patterns or durations on this forum for security reasons.

-Shield

Advertisement