Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement for Savings Account

Options
  • 03-03-2020 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

I need a duplicate statement on a deposit account. Is there a charge for this or does that only apply to current account statements?

Thanks a Million!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi CCK2020,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

If this account is available to view on www.365online.com, you will be able to order this statement online. If the account is a Demand Deposit Account, the statements will be available as a pdf, free of charge to view and print. There would be a charge to order a paper statement of this account. The charge would be €3.80 for the first page and €2.50 for every other page.

We would not charge for paper statements for other Deposit Accounts, or for Personal Current Accounts.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CCK2020

Thanks Richard

This is an easysaver account. I cannot view statements online, nor can i order them online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Thanks for getting back to us CCK2020,

If you log in on www.365online.com and select "Service Desk" > "Ask a Question", one of our colleagues will be happy to order this statement for you free of charge.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement