If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Delivery Person Call Before?

Options
  • 04-03-2020 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I ordered a new TV last night for delivery to my apartment but I just want to be sure the delivery guy will call beforehand as I work nearby so will only take me 5 mins to meet him.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

GooglePlus wrote: »
    Hey,

I ordered a new TV last night for delivery to my apartment but I just want to be sure the delivery guy will call beforehand as I work nearby so will only take me 5 mins to meet him.

Thanks
    Hi GooglePlus.

Thanks for the order :D

We can request the courier calls you before delivery but as the courier is a third party we can not always guarantee 100% the driver will call as they are not a Richersounds employee.

If you drop an little email over to Emma who deals with our logistics she can request this with the courier for you.
    EmmaJ@Richersounds.ie

You will need to include you full name and also the product you purchased or order number so she can locate you on our system.

Again thanks for the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

Hi GooglePlus.

We can request the courier calls you before delivery but as the courier is a third party we can not always guarantee 100% the driver will call as they are not a Richersounds employee.

If you drop an little email over to Emma who deals with our logistics she can request this with the courier for you.
    EmmaJ@Richersounds.ie

You will need to include you full name and also the product you purchased or order number so she can locate you on our system.

Great, thanks guys.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

GooglePlus wrote: »
    Hi GooglePlus.

EmmaJ@Richersounds.ie

Great, thanks guys.
    No problem at all GooglePlus :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.