Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Hunting forum by Sparks

Options
  • 04-03-2020 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Folks
    I stringently argue that my ban from the hunting forum was not merited.

The hunting members, an abhorrent immoral activity (which should have no place in modern society or on boards.ie for that matter) are hiding behind their so called charter common to all shooting forums. Any questioning of their sick activities and they ban people! Crazy.

They claim it is legal - (yes that is correct but i hope their freedom to shoot what they like is shortly curtailed) ethical and morally sound - are you kidding me? This activity is from the dark ages. Immoral. These guys intentionally inflict harm on innocent creatures.

Boards should immediately ban these forums. The vast majority of people want bans on shooting foxes etc. This should be a progressive modern 2020 public forum with no place for hunting.

To allow them hide behind their made up , suit themselves rules and not have to face any questioning is giving tacit support to them.

If you won't ban these forum you should at least leave them open to question. It is a free world i believe. My ban should be lifted immediately and an apology from Sparks forthcoming.

(i have had a fruitless discussion re this with sparks)

Thank you , Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It was in the wrong category so I've updated that.
    I've let the CMods know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi FirstIn,

Can you post here or forward to me the pm discussion where you attempted to resolve this with the mod (per the process).

Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

FirstIn wrote: »
    Folks
    I stringently argue that my ban from the hunting forum was not merited.

<snip>

(i have had a fruitless discussion re this with sparks)

Thank you , Steve

Hi,

I have heard the mods side of it, I would really like to hear the reason why you believe the ban was not merited.

I'm not entertaining any other part of your 'moral outrage' appeal here, there are other places on the site you can voice that.

Please get back to me with your reason.

Hi FirstIn,

Not heard from you , do you wish to continue this appeal?

Hi FirstIn,

Can you let me know if you are still appealing this, otherwise we need to close it.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The OP has had well over a month to respond so I'm marking this resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement