Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin NOT A PET SHOP to buy an adhesive strip thermometer

Options
  • 05-03-2020 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

I just ordered a bunch of brewing stuff for a new project, and as it'll be the first time using a demijohn instead of a bucket, I meant to order a new thermometer to stick to it, but left it out of the order accidentally.

As they cost in the region of €2-3 on their own, and postage from either HBW or THC is around €5, I'd really like to see if I can get one anywhere in Dublin and avoid paying shipping for such a small item. There seem to be a few pet shops which have them, but they're 18-32 degrees which wouldn't be any use as this kit requires an 18 degree temperature, so would need to go down to at least 16 in order to be of value here.

Anyone know if there's anywhere that might sell them? I'm sure they have other applications apart from brewing. Have looked around online but no luck so far.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT-cL2tPSbY9qGiNOnpWDDLWImMTJ4pZKkQg79rkaAYRkMUe4L6TYM23P-RDbR39IkaoNEM&usqp=CAc

Comments

Advertisement