If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Monitors

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny, I'm still undecided on the AV Receiver:rolleyes:

In the mean time, I see a set of clearance MA Monitors for £499/€599.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-13574-monitor-audio-studio-clearance-satin-grey-satin-grey-speakers-per-pair-clearance-new-unit.aspx

I'd happily take these if you could give me a price for and organise a set of original MA grey stands to suit them.

TIA

Eoin
    Hey Eoin.

Good to hear from you.

The Clearance Studio speakers are all brand new boxed and the discounted price of £499 is a fantastic price for them :D
    We have a pair on display on our shopfloor and they sound excellent!

I could add a pair of the stands for £290 down from £349.00

Currently in stock and ready to ship.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eoin Kavanagh 64

Hi Kenny, I'm still undecided on the AV Receiver:rolleyes:

In the mean time, I see a set of clearance MA Monitors for £499/€599.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-13574-monitor-audio-studio-clearance-satin-grey-satin-grey-speakers-per-pair-clearance-new-unit.aspx

I'd happily take these if you could give me a price for and organise a set of original MA grey stands to suit them.

TIA

Eoin
    Hey Eoin.

Good to hear from you.

The Clearance Studio speakers are all brand new boxed and the discounted price of £499 is a fantastic price for them :D
    We have a pair on display on our shopfloor and they sound excellent!

I could add a pair of the stands for £290 down from £349.00

Currently in stock and ready to ship.

Let me know your thoughts.
    Excellent, thanks for that Kenny.
    I presume Grey is the only option and that's fine by me.
    I'll also take a pair of MA stands in matching Grey.

I'll PM you my contact details

Thanks again!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Eoin,

long time no hear! 

We have done an amazing deal on the Monitor Audio Studio Monitors and that £499 / 599€ is a stunning price for a really top-end speaker - they just sound amazing and unless you look towards the PL series you will find it hard to match them especially if you have a decent quality amp to drive them.

At the moment we have availability in Satin Black / Satin Grey and Satin White - the main offer is Satin Grey but as long as stocks last we will include the other finishes.

All these are brand new boxed stock - direct from Monitor Audio.

We have matching stands in all colours as well but the only Grey ones we have are Ex-demo ( but generally in good condition)

Again this is a really FANTASTIC deal - one of our best ever, if you or anyone you know want a super deal on a tip-top quality esoteric bookshelf speaker - this is it!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eoin Kavanagh 64

Hi John,

Yes long time no talk, however Kenny in his usual way has been taking very good care of me ;).

I only happened upon this deal while browsing the speaker section, it's not mentioned in your clearance section which may be an oversight.

And yes when I saw them at this price  .... well lets say impossible to resist.
    I appreciate the demands on the amp are quite high and I'll try them with what I have first and see if I'll need an upgrade (more money :rolleyes:)

I think i'll go with the grey speakers and stands as I originally wanted, getting a bit tired of black boxed speakers at this stage.
    Get the lats to ring me after 2pm Kenny has my details in a PM and we'll get the FANTASTIC deal done!.

Much appreciated as always John, you have a fabulous team with you there in RS.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi John,

Yes long time no talk, however Kenny in his usual way has been taking very good care of me ;).

I only happened upon this deal while browsing the speaker section, it's not mentioned in your clearance section which may be an oversight.

I appreciate the demands on the amp are quite high and I'll try them with what I have first and see if I'll need an upgrade (more money :rolleyes:)

I think i'll go with the grey speakers and stands as I originally wanted, getting a bit tired of black boxed speakers at this stage.
    Get the lats to ring me after 2pm Kenny has my details in a PM and we'll get the FANTASTIC deal done!.

Hi Eoin,

We'll give you a call after 2pm to get you sorted!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

Eh Eoin,

can you keep the praise down?

( the lads will be looking for a raise :D )

...We only received our first large delivery of the Monitor Audio Studio monitors in this morning and I did not want to promote the offer until we literally had the stock tucked up in our own warehouse in case Monitor Audio copped on what a mad deal it is!

In terms of the amp, the Studio's will work with most amps ( and I know most of your kit is a really high standard anyway!) but they will really grow with a Great amp ie Naim / Arcam / Audiolab / Cambridge CXA61 / 81 etc

Thanks again and would love some feedback about what you think of them when you get them ( ps they need at LEAST 48 hours running in!)

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Sorry for jumping in but would the monitors be suitable as fronts in an av setup powered by a receiver or are they more suited to stereo? Or would silver 100’s be better, any deals on these?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

PCDub wrote: »
    Sorry for jumping in but would the monitors be suitable as fronts in an av setup powered by a receiver or are they more suited to stereo? Or would silver 100’s be better, any deals on these?
    Hi PCDub,

The Studios would be a fantastic pair of speakers for your fronts especially for clarity.

I think the Silver 100s would give a bit more bass than the studios as they have larger drivers and larger cabinets.

I can do you a set of Silver 100s for £590 or 695 euro including shipping!

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.