Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong ticket bought on 3 presale

Options
  • 05-03-2020 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

I bought a wrong ticket yesterday for my daughter during the 3 presale for Niall Horan. I subsequently got the right ticket but still have the wrong one.

Right now, I don't see an option to re-sell the ticket back to Ticketmaster and I have emailed Ticketmaster yesterday but still no response. Does anyone know if I might be able to re-sell it when the tickets go on general sale tomorrow morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I bought a wrong ticket yesterday for my daughter during the 3 presale for Niall Horan. I subsequently got the right ticket but still have the wrong one.

Right now, I don't see an option to re-sell the ticket back to Ticketmaster and I have emailed Ticketmaster yesterday but still no response. Does anyone know if I might be able to re-sell it when the tickets go on general sale tomorrow morning?

Not sure if ur ahead of this but it's worked for me when I didnt like a ticket I got and bought another one. They refunded the original one

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/ourguarantee

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

You have 24 hours to send T/M the request using the fan guarantee link that PTH2009 has posted.
    You just need to send them the details and you will get a refund very quickly.

Advertisement