Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea for a grant to modify driveways to accommodate cars

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i don't think a single person other than yourself reckons this is a goer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,469 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

i don't think a single person other than yourself reckons this is a goer.

Actually almost everyone I've spoke to apart from on here thinks it's a good idea and even a few on here. I've got the feedback I'm looking for, thanks to all. I'm gonna try contact the relevent government agencies and local councillors/TDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Ush1 wrote: »
    Actually almost everyone I've spoke to apart from on here thinks it's a good idea and even a few on here. I've got the feedback I'm looking for, thanks to all. I'm gonna try contact the relevent government agencies and local councillors/TDs.

Yeah my tax dollars arent doing your driveway chap

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

that gave me a genuine laugh. you may want to wait a couple of months before running this one up the flagpole. people just might be a little distracted right now.

TheW1zard wrote: »
    Yeah my tax dollars arent doing your driveway chap

I think you'll find I've paid plenty of tax myself chap.

• Advertisement

that gave me a genuine laugh. you may want to wait a couple of months before running this one up the flagpole. people just might be a little distracted right now.

Well I'm not expecting anything to happen tomorrow luckily.

I think you'll find I've paid plenty of tax myself chap.

Go build your driveway then lad

TheW1zard wrote: »
    Go build your driveway then lad

My driveway is built lad. :confused:

In that case, might I interest you in this dead horse... I'll even throw in this flog for you to use

My driveway is built lad. :confused:

Well stop worrying about it pal

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

Mod: Cut out the chap, lad, pal, etc. It adds nothing worthwhile, and at the least is condescending.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,460 ✭✭✭Markcheese

To be honest in a targeted way it's not a bad call,
    On a busy through road that'll benefit from having double yellows ... Carrot and stick ,(we're removing on street parking ..would you like a fancy new brick drive way ? )

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

Advertisement