Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund

Options
  • 06-03-2020 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi. I made a payment of €446.92 to Littlewoods Wednesday morning via my debit card but at the end I got a timeout error on their website & a message saying no money would be charged. I logged in again & the same thing happened again however my debit card /bank account has had had the money deducted twice. Will it be refunded automatically as Littlewoods didn't get it or can you do it for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi IrishAidan,

Thanks for checking this with us.

In this case we would recommend checking with the retailer to confirm they have not received any payment. One this is confirmed, the transactions will automatically fall off the account in 5 working days.

If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 9 IrishAidan

Hi. Thanks for the quick response. Just spoke to a rep there & they said basically the same. Allow up to 5 working days (next Wednesday) & if nothings changed by then to contact my local bank. The rep said the payments were ring-fenced. Thanks again Richard. Enjoy your weekend.

Regards

Aidan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Glad we could help, please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help any further. 

Same to you,
    Richard

Advertisement