If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need 24" smart tv

Options
  • 06-03-2020 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

I need a 24" smart tv for converter attic and was looking at the LG 24TL520S. How much would it be with a wall bracket and shipment to Dublin?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

matzen wrote: »
    I need a 24" smart tv  for converter attic and was looking at the LG 24TL520S. How much would it be with a wall bracket and shipment to Dublin?
    Hi matzen,

Thanks for the post!

Is it a flat bracket you need or a full motion cantilever?

If it's a flat bracket I can do the LG 24TL520S and a Sanus VSL4 including shipping to Dublin for £200/ 218 euro.

If you wanted a full motion bracket I could do the LG 24TL520S and a Sanus QF210 including shipping to Dublin for £235/ 243.99 euro

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭matzen

Hi matzen,

Thanks for the post!

If it's a flat bracket I can do the LG 24TL520S and a Sanus VSL4 including shipping to Dublin for £200/ 218 euro.

If you wanted a full motion bracket I could do the LG 24TL520S and a Sanus QF210 including shipping to Dublin for £235/ 243.99 euro

Kind regards

David

Thanks David, I'll take the TV and the full motion cantilever. Or is there a better 24" smart TV you'd recommend? I don't know much about them but want to have access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney, etc without having to use Roku or the like. Thanks again!

Hi matzen,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David, I'll take the TV and the full motion cantilever. Or is there a better 24" smart TV you'd recommend? I don't know much about them but want to have access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney, etc without having to use Roku or the like. Thanks again!
    Hi matzen,

The LG would probably be the best 24" we would stock. It has a great picture and also has a fantastic smart hub that will have Netflix, Youtube and Amazon Prime. Disney+ would need to be downloaded when it becomes available as it's not pre built in.

You can order that on our website at www.richersounds.ie or you can PM me with your contact number and I can process that for you.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi matzen,

The LG would probably be the best 24" we would stock. It has a great picture and also has a fantastic smart hub that will have Netflix, Youtube and Amazon Prime. Disney+ would need to be downloaded when it becomes available as it's not pre built in.

You can order that on our website at www.richersounds.ie or you can PM me with your contact number and I can process that for you.

Kind regards

David

Thanks again! Just one more question before I pm my details. Is there a soundbar which would go with it that can be wallmounted as well?

Hi matzen,

Kind regards

David

Thanks again! Just one more question before I pm my details. Is there a soundbar which would go with it that can be wallmounted as well?
    Hi matzen,

You could go for the JBL Bar studio which is the best sounding small soundbar. It also comes with a wall mount bracket kit!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203184-jbl-bar-studio-black-soundbar.aspx

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Thanks David - I'll have a think about it and place an order via the website.

not a problem.  If we can be of any further assistance just let us know

Regards Stephen

Regards Stephen

Hello, I had to put this purchase on hold due to a delay in our attic conversion but am now ready to go ahead with it. But unfortunately it looks like you no longer stock the LG TV. What I wanted to buy was the LG 24TL520S and a Sanus QF210. If the TV is no longer for sale, would there be another tv of similar standard you can recommend? I would need a full motion wall bracket with it. Many thanks!

Regards Stephen

Hello, I had to put this purchase on hold due to a delay in our attic conversion but am now ready to go ahead with it. But unfortunately it looks like you no longer stock the LG TV. What I wanted to buy was the LG 24TL520S and a Sanus QF210. If the TV is no longer for sale, would there be another tv of similar standard you can recommend?  I would need a full motion wall bracket with it. Many thanks!
    Hey Matzen.

Unfortunately the LG 24TL520s has now finished but has been replaced by the 24TN520s (It hasn't made it onto our .ie website just yet but is in stock for shipping)
    https://www.richersounds.com/lg-24tn520s.html

It's a little more expensive as it is the new 2020 model but i could offer it at £189

The QF210 bracket will still fit the new version.
    I could offer the bracket at £28 along with the TV.

Total would then be £271 delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.