Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW29 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Mc cathy and webster on my bench scored 18 combined
    Both budget options too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I was planning the same moves if Mané was rested. You still got a decent score for the week though at least.

Ye ive been getting great scores lately despite my transfers being horrific so cant complain too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

35 w/ Leno, Söyüncü, Saka, De Bruyne x2, Martial and Agüero (c) x2 remaining.

Score is probably currently slightly below average but with all of them left I'd be disappointed to finish with a below average score.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭macraignil

On 24 with first sub Cantwell 1 point due to come in for Robertson not playing. Foster conceded one and gets me 2 points while McCarthy also concedes as expected and scores 12 with his penalty save and 3 bonus on my bench. Also having Lundstram on the bench with his 12 points so very much hoping Chilwell is rested on Monday night. Week so far is going bad like far too many so far this season but could still turn out OK with De Bruyne and captain Aguero double games and hopefully that Lundstram appearance off the bench or Chilwell hat trick.:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

36 and 25 on my bench :rolleyes:
    Soy Vardy and KDB (x2) to play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

1,128 OR

Highest ever I’d say !
    Please don’t let the corona virus ruin this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

64 here, delighted. Salah & Mane providing gains at last. Up to 91,200 odd from 183,000

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

km79 wrote: »
    1,128 OR

Highest ever I’d say !

Closer, closer please....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

macraignil wrote: »
    On 24 with first sub Cantwell 1 point due to come in for Robertson not playing. Foster conceded one and gets me 2 points while McCarthy also concedes as expected and scores 12 with his penalty save and 3 bonus on my bench. Also having Lundstram on the bench with his 12 points so very much hoping Chilwell is rested on Monday night. Week so far is going bad like far too many so far this season but could still turn out OK with De Bruyne and captain Aguero double games and hopefully that Lundstram appearance off the bench or Chilwell hat trick.:pac::pac:

It’s crazy how you much logic can swing, I’d of played McCarthy over Foster due to home fixture & Lundstram cause home to bottom place Norwich

But I left Wood on bench & played McNeil... left Egan on bench too!!

McNeil getting 2 bonus while not getting a goal or assist vindicates my decision. I was very surprised to see him getting bonus but he was creating a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

1,128 OR

Highest ever I’d say !

Ya fecker, you jumped me :P

Small fall for me to 1,717.

I've been flirting with a grey arrow for a few weeks now which is the real goal I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Ya fecker, you jumped me :P

Small fall for me to 1,717.

I've been flirting with a grey arrow for a few weeks now which is the real goal I think

I got close to the grey arrow again. Down 9 places last week, and down 17 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

1,128 OR

Highest ever I’d say !

Ruin it or bring you to greater heights!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

71K and a jump to 25K!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭macraignil

Chesty08 wrote: »
    It’s crazy how you much logic can swing, I’d of played McCarthy over Foster due to home fixture & Lundstram cause home to bottom place Norwich

But I left Wood on bench & played McNeil... left Egan on bench too!!

McNeil getting 2 bonus while not getting a goal or assist vindicates my decision. I was very surprised to see him getting bonus but he was creating a lot

Lundstram having not started in a while prompted me to leave him on the bench and the decision to drop McCarthy to the bench was down to being a Newcastle supporter and not down to any particular logic. Can understand playing McNeil ahead of Wood with the way he is playing recently. No way to get the right call with every decision in the season so just going to keep hoping I get a bit better at making the right ones.

Shocked to see Vardy is a big differential in some of my more important leagues.

Would be nice to see Pep nurse KDB back with a rest against United. Then the last 30 minutes against Arsenal.

Would be even nicer if Aubameyang has a quiet game against City.

Looking forward to the triple baby celebration from Vardy on Monday night. Well overdue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

25 points with 4 to play including capt PEA. Terrible week really, Lundstram first sub if Soy or Barnes miss out Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

35 from 6 distinctly average mane and mccarthy providing the bulk of the points. Soyuncu mount kdb(c) and auba to go

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

25 points with 4 to play including capt PEA. Terrible week really, Lundstram first sub if Soy or Barnes miss out Monday

I wouldn’t mind Barnes missing out tbh! Would see Wood (9) come in for me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Shocked to see Vardy is a big differential in some of my more important leagues.

He hasn't scored since GW18! I've no idea how you could be shocked that a person who hasn't scored in 10 gameweeks people don't have.

Greenwood has scored more goals than him since GW18!

1,128 OR

Highest ever I’d say !

http://twitter.com/ForzaJuveEN/status/1236621950606282757

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Up to 1,600 with 48, 4 to play including KDB.

Looking above I'm hoping guys have sold out a bit on Arsenal and City this week leaving them under pressure for GW31, should be in good position to push on. FH, WC and BB left.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

CHE: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Zouma, Rüdiger, Alonso, Gilmour, Barkley, Mount, Pedro, Willian, Giroud

Subs: Caballero, James, Tomori, Christensen, Anjorin, Broja, Batshuayi

EVE: Pickford, Sidibé, Holgate, Keane, Digne, Gomes, Davies, Bernard, Sigurdsson, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin

Subs: Stekelenburg, Mina, Baines, Gordon, Walcott, Iwobi, Kean

that chelsea team can definitely be gotten at
    Hopeful of DCL points

Mount should have scored
    Good save

Mount (pedro)

Pickford denies Willian

Everton have been dreadful