Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW29 Matchday Thread

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Lord Lundstram steps in for KDB to bring me to 63, really turned around as I only had 25 points on Sunday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

AdMMM wrote: »
    I didn't even get out of the Qualifying League with a Top 6k finish!

The standard here is insane. Amount of people here in the top 1k is nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Finished on 43. Dropped about 16k places to just inside the top 40k. Big red arrows in all my leagues too.

2 FTs for next week at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

km79 wrote: »
    The joke of it all is olympiakos game vs wolves goes ahead
    Too much money in soccer .........

Rest of season is an absolute lottery
    Glad I played bench boost already

However not having a WC might be a problem
    I have planned my transfers out based on current fixture runs
    If blocks of games are moved to end of season everything changes
    Teams out of form again. Nothing to play for . It could even go on into the next transfer window .....

Some task with Euro 2020 appearing on the horizon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Used my TC on PEA. Easily the worst season of FPL I have ever seen. I’m going to delete my team.

Account deleted. Don’t know what will happen to Board Free to Play league now as I set it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Account deleted. Don’t know what will happen to Board Free to Play league now as I set it up.

Fcuk man. Literally tagged your previous post to reply to 3 mins ago as I catch up with the thread to tell you to hang in there!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

61 (-4)
    Autosubs (10pts) reduce my red arrow. 11k OR

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Sooooooooooooooo I'm guessing that anyone who had used the TC on PEA this week won't get the benefit of that when (if :eek:) the City vs Arsenal match happens?

Asking for me, not a friend....

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ended up on 53 points. No KDB means only Dendoncker's 3 points come in. Signing Auba proved a waste. Red arrow down to 150k but relieved I did a late switch on the captaincy to Salah.

Not sure how this virus is going to play into my plans. I've kept my FH, wildcard and bench boost, but it's hard to formulate a strategy when you don't know if a game is even going to go ahead or not. I suspect there could be an awful lot of last minute postponements which will scupper many teams' hopes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

65(0) for the week. 213k to 173k. I'll take that.

Looking like those casuals who played all their chips in the first half of the season are going to benefit hugely from this fcuking virus. Such a minefield now trying to plan ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

68 no hits. Forgot about the DGW so no DGW players at all. Happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Finished on 62 no hits. Small gains in a most leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

76 with no hits and no DGL players.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Sooooooooooooooo I'm guessing that anyone who had used the TC on PEA this week won't get the benefit of that when (if :eek:) the City vs Arsenal match happens?

Should petition FPL to allow it! With the way things are going it might never happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

jimmii wrote: »
    Should petition FPL to allow it! With the way things are going it might never happen!

Haha I suspect it will only be a minority in favour :)

I want my Mane triple captain back too! The week where he got injured after a few mins and got 1 point between the 2 games so a total of 3.

Just sat there shaking my head for about 5 hours.

Advertisement