Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed payment for policy - cancelled and fee

Options
  • 07-03-2020 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello Liberty Team,

my policy was cancelled as I missed my payment. I admit in our busy life working Monday-Friday and wife Sat-Sun we have barely time for anything. The letter with cancellation was there indeed and just yesterday received a letter about policy cancelled on the 26th?!
    It is not about money just too busy life. Is there any chance you can help out here to bring back the policy?

Best,
    Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭crossmolinalad

Doing things like that by direct debit 
    Never had any problems like that
    Call them and ask them to cancel the cancelation and pay by phone

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

DanielS35 wrote: »
    Hello Liberty Team,

my policy was cancelled as I missed my payment. I admit in our busy life working Monday-Friday and wife Sat-Sun we have barely time for anything. The letter with cancellation was there indeed and just yesterday received a letter about policy cancelled on the 26th?!
    It is not about money just too busy life. Is there any chance you can help out here to bring back the policy?

Best,
    Dan
    Hi DanielS35,

Can you private message your policy number I will check this for you. 

Many thanks, Rachel

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DanielS35

Hello Rachel,

Thanks for quick reply. I sent you PM.

Best,
    Dan

Advertisement