Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corona virus and social protection

Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭kerryjack

Just had a positive test with covid and rang doctor and he emailed me out a cert for work and I think he said he will contact social welfare and organise covid payment and looked for my prsi number can this be right, not sure will I get paid from work as they are fairly stingey with that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

How you keeping.

No it's not correct, GP needs your PPS number of submitting an E Cert which is probably what they are doing , You still have to apply and do it through mywelfare.

The cert he's given you is for work , not for EIB.

check back with GP in the AM just check E cert has been sent and check the list of requirements when applying, details on citizens info , Enhanced Illness Benefit.

Good luck, sorry about the diagnosis and hope all good down in the Kingdom 👍

Wether your paid or not by employer is not an issue .

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭kerryjack

Thanks dempo1 ya will get that filled online tomorrow and submit application for 1 week covid illness Benifit

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

I believe the maximum paid is for one now 👌

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement