Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 charge for Voicemail?

Options
  • 07-03-2020 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

I seem to get charged for listening to voicemail with 3. Has this always been the way? I don't remember getting charged with other providers? Maybe I was.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

With 3 it has always been like that. Are you prepay or bill pay? If you are bill pay there is an app called hullomail (I think that's what it's called) that will allow you to listen for free on bill pay only. I read on here a couple of weeks ago that you can also dial the international voicemail number and you won't be charged for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭zeebre12

With 3 it has always been like that. Are you prepay or bill pay? If you are bill pay there is an app called hullomail (I think that's what it's called) that will allow you to listen for free on bill pay only. I read on here a couple of weeks ago that you can also dial the international voicemail number and you won't be charged for it.

I tried the international voicemail but I still seem to be charged. What is the international voicemail number?

Advertisement