Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinkpad X1 Carbon and Dell XPS13

• 07-03-2020 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

I’m currently looking at purchasing either 1 of these laptops.

One thing I find very annoying though is that neither of the newest versions of either are available in Ireland.

Does anyone know when either the X1 Gen 8 or the new XPS will be available.

Would anyone advise one over the other?

Comments

the new xps is in short supply as just came out in late Jan with a long lead time - probably to do with the coronavirus.

could be the same with the lenovo

pretty much all laptops are made in China these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Jimmy Bottles

glasso wrote: »
    the new xps is in short supply as just came out in late Jan with a long lead time - probably to do with the coronavirus.

could be the same with the lenovo

pretty much all laptops are made in China these days.

Am I correct in saying that the 2 in 1 which is currently for sale isn’t being upgraded. Appears to have a 10th gen Core I processor along with the edge to edge keyboard.

don't know tbh.

different models can be updated at different times

Advertisement