If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KD65XF9005 Alternatives

Options
  • 08-03-2020 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there
    Looking to move up from my current KD55XD8005 I bought from you guys a few years back.
    I don’t have to stay with Sony but had potentially looking at the KD65XF9005.
    It would need 2 satellite, 1 aerial connection. Somewhere from 55-70”. And <€1400.
    What other TVS would you suggest?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Hi there
    Looking to move up from my current KD55XD8005 I bought from you guys a few years back.
    It would need 2 satellite, 1 aerial connection. Somewhere from 55-70”. And <€1400.
    Thanks

I have the kd65xe9005, it has the dual sat tuner, and it's a pain to sort and retune, I ended up sticking a freesat HDR. Under the TV

Fyi

Other than that, great TV, don't know what the difference is between the xe and xf , not that much is imagine.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi there
    Thanks
    Hi Thanks for the post.

In truth it would be very hard to look past the Sony, it is an excellent tv offering amazing picture quality, and it is also a What Hifi 5 star award winner.  

We currently have the tv in stock at €1249 and could deliver it to you for free

Regards Stephen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.