Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working From Home Megathread

Options
1253254255256257259»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭SodiumCooled

Are people finding many options for remote/hybrid work that isn't IT specifically? Our place has started to mandate a full 5 day return to office for any staff that haven't got hybrid or remote specified in their contract (seems to be in all our locations not just in Ireland). I was doing a mix of 2/3 or 3/2 since covid (fully remote for over a year during covid) so I would be happy with a hybrid role (though would love fully remote) but places don't seem very clear in adverts even if I have heard through the grapevine that the same places do allow hybrid at least. I'd be slow to take a job that didn't have hybrid specified in the contract also.

Advertisement