If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Bronze Series

Options
  • 08-03-2020 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I've just learned the Bronze series have been renewed. Will this mean the current series (1, 5, W10 and center) are going to be discounted and how long will you have stocks for them.

I've been eyeing up the 1 (maybe 2), 5, W10 and center for a long time, just can't justify spending until after we've bought a house.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Jozi

Yes you are correct the current Bronze range is about to be replaced.  At the moment we do have stock left of the current range and we have reduced the prices to clear it out to make way for the new range.

The current prices are 

Bronze 1 €179
    Bronze 2 €199
    Bronze 5 €499
    Bronze w10 €449
    Bronze centre €149

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Probably hard to say, any idea how long stocks will last?

Between the Bronze 1 and 2, would there be any significant benefit in going for the 2's as rear surrounds when compared to the 1's. The price difference is so little!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

jozi wrote: »
    Probably hard to say, any idea how long stocks will last?

Between the Bronze 1 and 2, would there be any significant benefit in going for the 2's as rear surrounds when compared to the 1's. The price difference is so little!
    Hi Jozi.

Unfortunately I could not say how long stock will last. It depends how quick we sell it and at the current pricing I cant see it last more than a few months.

For rear speakers the Bronze 1's would be more than enough as rear speakers.
    The Bronze 2 has a large bass driver which can hit lower tones. This isn't that important for rears as most of the time it will just be producing sound effects and back ground noise.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.