Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC alarm bell box lights

Options
  • 08-03-2020 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I have a HKC Alarm fitted and everything thing is fine other than the Bell Box outside has lights under it and goes left - right left - right and so on but the last while the right one has been flashing on its own - I dont know if the bulb is gone or if its a signal that there is a problem with the unit ?

anyone about to spread some light ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

I have a HKC Alarm fitted and everything thing is fine other than the Bell Box outside has lights under it and goes left - right left - right and so on but the last while the right one has been flashing on its own - I dont know if the bulb is gone or if its a signal that there is a problem with the unit ?

anyone about to spread some light ?

Thanks

More than likely just one of the lights has stopped working.
    If bell is working I wouldn't be replacing.

Advertisement