Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for private consultant Galway

Options
  • 09-03-2020 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

As the title says I would really appreciate some recommendations of consultants that offer a private service in Galway. Have had two babies in the public system but due to a few reasons I am going to go private this time. Has anyone gone private in Galway that would recommend their consultant? It’s very early days for me but would like to get a few names before I have my gp appointment next week as they will have to refer me. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

Anyone?!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 willitallbeok

cant26 wrote: »
    Anyone?!

DM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭dustie1

Hi,
    I went private in Mayo but two friends were private with Dr O'Leary and nothing but praise for him and his service. They had all pregnancies under him which says it all

dustie1 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I went private in Mayo but two friends were private with Dr O'Leary and nothing but praise for him and his service. They had all pregnancies under him which says it all

Thanks a million dustie, I have a colleague who has had three with O’Leary. It’s too early to grill her but delighted to hear another plus for him! Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Kittywake

I am currently with Dr O Leary for my second pregnancy and couldn’t recommend highly enough. He was excellent throughout my first pregnancy and labour so I didn’t hesitate to go to him again for my second one.

• Advertisement

Kittywake wrote: »
    I am currently with Dr O Leary for my second pregnancy and couldn’t recommend highly enough. He was excellent throughout my first pregnancy and labour so I didn’t hesitate to go to him again for my second one.

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve been referred to O’leary so just waiting for my first appointment. Received a few PM’s recommending him also and my GP thinks very highly of him to so just looking forward to getting the ball rolling.

Advertisement