Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting Room - 2020

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 4572h

St.Brigids wrote: »
    Just over a week
    Sound so not getting my hopes up with the usual waiting. Were you 2019 campaign

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Harveli18

Any offers going out lately??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭MrMiata

I'm still waiting after passing the interview in January.
    I submitted my form b in March and haven't heard any word back about the fitness test of the medical, anyone else in the same boat or should I be getting onto them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

MrMiata wrote: »
    I submitted my form b in March and haven't heard any word back about the fitness test of the medical, anyone else in the same boat or should I be getting onto them?

all it takes is a little scroll up and you can see there is loads in the same boat as you? what do you expect them to do while the pandemic is on, medicals and pcts are suspended

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Triplek

Why are people getting annoyed at another ones question. Isn't this what the forum is for? We're all looking for one outcome on this whole process but everyone needs to realise, we are all on different boats atm. I know it can be frustrating for people on the last hurdle waiting to be called but that doesn't make anyone any better than a person who is a little bit behind on their journey. Time and paitence is what we all need. And hopefully we all get to the finish line from here as restrictions start to lift :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭james flanagan

Triplek wrote: »
    Why are people getting annoyed at another ones question. Isn't this what the forum is for? We're all looking for one outcome on this whole process but everyone needs to realise, we are all on different boats atm. I know it can be frustrating for people on the last hurdle waiting to be called but that doesn't make anyone any better than a person who is a little bit behind on their journey. Time and paitence is what we all need. And hopefully we all get to the finish line from here as restrictions start to lift :)
    Totally agree with you on this. I passed medical this time last year I am from 2018 campaign all we can do is be hopeful and support each other through these tough times, enough of the negativity, let's all stay positive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭r1gskcn9p3y75o

MrMiata wrote: »

Covid. I'm guessing July for pcts in line with the easing of restrictions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

all we can do is wait , emailing or phoning is not going to speed up anything, best off forget about it and live your life till you get emails

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭St.Brigids

4572h wrote: »
    Sound so not getting my hopes up with the usual waiting. Were you 2019 campaign

Yes Im from 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 19 John614

Anyone able to tell me what an average day in Templemore is like?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭r1gskcn9p3y75o

John614 wrote: »
    Anyone able to tell me what an average day in Templemore is like?

Your better off watching the YouTube videos and the ones on the templemore page lots of good info there.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭banjoh_10

Are we expecting offers today?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DeclanW1999

Can’t see it tbh, would be nice if there was. But then again my vetting is still probably outstanding

Can’t see it tbh, would be nice if there was. But then again my vetting is still probably outstanding

Same as that.. I think June is full, I’m mad to know if there will be another one in July or august.

There is definitely going to be more throughout the year, all depends on whether my vetting will ever be completed or not though! The waiting game is the hardest part.

There is definitely going to be more throughout the year, all depends on whether my vetting will ever be completed or not though! The waiting game is the hardest part.

My own vetting taking forever. So frustrating the waiting is driving me mad. Let’s hope it clears for us in time for the next intake

Hopefully! Eager to get going now

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Triplek

I heard from a brother of a candidate of the last intake there is only 50 people compared to the 75 from the 1st covid intake.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Rich_ccfc

Rang Dublin today, was told last week that my vetting came back and a submission will be made subject to no more information being required. today i was told my vetting has gone back out ? would anyone know why or have an opinion on this matter. i applied in 2018 my vetting is going on too long at this stage, tempted to ring them and say cancel my application because this is has gone beyond ridiculous at this stage.

Does everyone meet both the Sergeant and the superintendent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭banjoh_10

Does everyone meet both the Sergeant and the superintendent?

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 4572h

Any offers go out today after?

Do you get notified when your vetting is complete?

When your application is nearly complete you get the email saying it's under final checks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭ClaireMcGrath

Not always. Some folks get an email to say it is undergoing final checks, but for others they receive the usual 'vetting outstanding' email up to the day they receive their offer.

Not always. Some folks get an email to say it is undergoing final checks, but for others they receive the usual 'vetting outstanding' email up to the day they receive their offer.

Or you get an email saying it's being reviewed and then you enquire and you find out it's gone out again 🀣

When you are a trainee what kind of holidays do you get at xmas and Easter etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭dublin2000A

response i got today

response i got today

Same bud

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭dublin2000A

Rich_ccfc wrote: »
    Same bud

pain in the gick!!!

is 'under going review' the same as 'final checks'???

Advertisement