Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second time in 6 mths ive got a close of account when i havent

Options
  • 09-03-2020 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

had this happen before..not pointing finger but last time it was someone using my address to swap to other company..if you could PM me i will give details

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi mcdaids69,

We can certainly look into this as soon as possible if you private message me the Electric Ireland account number, name, address and telephone number on the account.

All reps will receive this message.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Fogmatic

Forgot to ask, how do we change our contact email address when not on online billing?  (Or perhaps you don't have them anyway in that case?

Hi Fogmatic,

Most of the time the customer's email address is just on their Electric Ireland account if they have online billing, but sometimes their email address is on the account without online billing.

Most correspondence by email is just to online billing customers.

An email address can be added to an Electric Ireland account if the customer requests a customer service advisor to do this.

Kind regards,
    Una

Thank you for the clarification, Una.
    In that case, think I might as well leave it, and make sure my phone number's up-to-date ((just in case of anything urgent).
    Thanks again.

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Fogmatic, 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Advertisement

I seem to have posted in the wrong thread (probably a careless touch on phone screen) - sorry about any confusion!

Hi Fogmatic,

Thanks for your post.

That is no problem at all - we're happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement