Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet detective

Options
  • 09-03-2020 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi all. Just wondering could anyone recommend a pest controller in Cork city. I'm looking for someone who won't come out place a few traps and go that's 300 euro. Someone good thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Level 42 wrote: »
    Hi all. Just wondering could anyone recommend a pest controller in Cork city. I'm looking for someone who won't come out place a few traps and go that's 300 euro. Someone good thanks all

??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Level 42 wrote: »

Look up Complete Pest Control Cork, based in the Tramore road, did a great job for a neighbour and I think very reasonable

Advertisement