Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning in motors unfair.

Options
  • 09-03-2020 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

I have received an unfair warning in motors for allegedly dragging up of threads.

There is a known bug at the minute where bod threads are bumped.

Lighting was free enough to give me the warning but suddenly too busy to respond when I try to appeal.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Are you referring to the card you received about 12 minutes before you started this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Crock Rock

Beasty wrote: »
    Are you referring to the card you received about 12 minutes before you started this thread?

Yes. It's just strange how the moderator was there to pounce but suddenly "too busy" to respond when I emailed him seconds later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Crock Rock

Crock Rock wrote: »
    Yes. It's just strange how the moderator was there to pounce but suddenly "too busy" to respond when I emailed him seconds later.

Still no pm response from him btw

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Posts deleted. Please note only the OP, relevant CMod and Admin can post in a dispute thread unless invited by CMod/Admin

OP, you have been here before and therefore know the procedure here. Allowing a mod 12 minutes to reply is totally unacceptable. If you re-read the instructions at the head of the forum you are supposed to give it at least a day before starting a thread here

Please return and start a new thread if you are unable to resolve this as outlined at the head of the forum and forum sticky

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement