Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should Ireland and the rest of Europe take in more migrants based in Turkey

Options
  • 09-03-2020 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

Got a warning for saying:

Brainwashed by women teachers in school and not clever enough to think with their minds.

Couldn't say male teachers because they're only about 15% of staff. The bit about not clever enough to think with their minds seems to be OK. No complaints from anyone.

It's the women teachers bit that got me a warning. If it was all male techers in schools I would have said that.

Request the Warning get removed.

Beasty told me to post here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Hello, if you have tried to resolve with the Mod, please share the PM conversation here please.
    I will then review.

Thanks,

L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

No

Please feel free to start a Dispute thread if you wish

Quote:
    Originally Posted by vriesmays
    I deny I made a generalised and derogatory comment about women teachers. Is my warning gone now.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Beasty
    Are you denying you made a generalised and derogatory comment about women teachers? If you do not want to answer the question this conversation can end as I've a lot more important things to deal with on this site

Quote:
    Should I have claimed the 16% male teachers have dumbed down our college generation of college students.

Quote:
    You made a generalised and derogatory comment about women teachers, did you not?

Quote:
    If I said the older generation were brainwashed by the Catholic Church would that have been a warning.

Quote:
    You made a generalised and derogatory comment about women teachers, did you not?

Quote:
    You think current 3rd level student had all male teachers for the leaving cert.

Quote:
    Dear vriesmays,

You have been warned for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.
    We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

Beasty

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vriesmays View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Clarence Boddiker View Post
    They don't seem to be able to make that connection, just like those complaining about the housing/ accommodation crisis whilst supporting open borders can't seem to make the (very obvious) connection either
    Brainwashed by women teachers in school and not clever enough to think with their minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Hello and apologies for the delay.

I have reviewed this.

I see the Mod's point of view on this.
    Why add the 'women' part, you could have easily just said teachers. It would still be the case if you referred to them as male teachers.
    In the context of the thread, it was a derogatory comment aimed at women teachers, this has and will cause upset amongst members here and the general public.
    This is classed as trolling and actions will be taken where appropriate, you received a low end yellow warning which I will be upholding.
    To that end, I see no reason to disagree with the Mod action.

If you did not mean for it to come across that way, perhaps you should read back over your post before hitting the post button and think about how it might come across.

Advertisement