Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭L390

When you reply to P.J re being still interested in being interviewed do you get an automatic email reply as I sent one to them but didnt get a reply and its closing at 12 ...help

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Blubelle18

L390 wrote: »
    When you reply to P.J re being still interested in being interviewed do you get an automatic email reply as I sent one to them but didnt get a reply and its closing at 12 ...help

As long as you sent it before the closing time it's fine. They will get back to you in due course.

Blubelle18 wrote: »
    As long as you sent it before the closing time it's fine. They will get back to you in due course.

Thanks Bluebelle they replied within 15 mins of posting my comment .....

Anyone know ..or think..where the majority of posts will be a available ..social protection???

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭tiny14

Update for tipp & limerick oom3 for tipp & 11 for limerick so no movement in a while froM those areas i dont hold out much hooe myself being called im mid 80’s tipp & mid 110’s for limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,915 ✭✭✭shmeee

tiny14 wrote: »
    Update for tipp & limerick oom3 for tipp & 11 for limerick so no movement in a while froM those areas i dont hold out much hooe myself being called im mid 80’s tipp & mid 110’s for limerick

Tipp is gone higher than that, mid teens getting expression of interest calls now for vacancies around the County.

PS. you will get a call, you've a very good OOM and it's a 2 year panel, may be a long wait but numbers as high as in the 600's got placed in Tipperary on the 2018 panel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

shmeee wrote: »

PS. you will get a call, you've a very good OOM and it's a 2 year panel, may be a long wait but numbers as high as in the 600's got placed in Tipperary on the 2018 panel.

Is it a 1 year or 2 year panel ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Is it a 1 year or 2 year panel ?

It's a one year panel.

pconn062 wrote: »
    It's a one year panel.

Didn't know that now.

Still, mid 80s is good OOM.

Didn't know that now.

Still, mid 80s is good OOM.

Yeah one year this time round. I'm in the mid 100's in my county which I would be happy with if if was two years, but not holding out much hope for one year.

• Advertisement

Thanks for replies but it was same oom for each county when i contacted them in june so thats why i wasnt holding much hope & with alot still working from home over virus there may not be much happening over that!! Hopefully it may start moving soon for us all especially when its 1 tear panel this time🀞🀞

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Big_Baner

I was just wondering if the OOM number for a county starts to move at a quicker pace once it gets to a stage where people are turning down interviews because they were offered a job with their other county choice? So say someone picked Dublin and Wicklow for their two choices and Wicklow calls them for an interview but they got a job with Dublin beforehand?

Big_Baner wrote: »
    So say someone picked Dublin and Wicklow for their two choices and Wicklow calls them for an interview but they got a job with Dublin beforehand?

Am I correct in saying that you can only go for interview for one of your chosen areas ...

Tipp is gone higher than that, mid teens getting expression of interest calls now for vacancies around the County.

Thanks so much i might get lucky all going well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭tritriagain

Anyone know how Waterford and Wexford are doing as regards no.s interviewed

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Pamelabeasley

I contacted yesterday about what oom they had reached for interviews and they’re only up to 7 in Mayo and 24 in Sligo. So disappointing. The process seems to be getting more complex and inefficient with every change

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Big_Baner

Anyone know how Waterford and Wexford are doing as regards no.s interviewed

Waterford is at 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭EO2019

Number 5 for Wexford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Anybody know OOM Kildare is at? It was only around 6 a month ago :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭AlohaLights

I contacted yesterday about what oom they had reached for interviews and they’re only up to 7 in Mayo and 24 in Sligo. So disappointing. The process seems to be getting more complex and inefficient with every change

They were on 7 for Mayo about 2 months ago. Disappointing to hear they've not moved on at all

• Advertisement

So many departments are working from home, training has stopped completely at present in certain sectors along with bulk hires.

A review on working arrangements is not due until September again.

Still a heap retiring every day, so people are going out. But nothing coming in at present!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭beenhad

Up to Oom 251 in Dublin now, things are moving

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭abbeybella

beenhad wrote: »
    Up to Oom 251 in Dublin now, things are moving

Do you know if they are doing online interviews or are they doing them in Chapter House?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭beenhad

They were doing online interviews, no word on interviews in chapter house yet! Sure everything changes so quick now!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rcrell1

OOM 7 for Mayo - currently Im number 23 - fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Cindy20201

Is it possible to apply for this and the Executive Officer position?

Cindy20201 wrote: »
    Is it possible to apply for this and the Executive Officer position?

Applications for this closed months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭AlohaLights

pconn062 wrote: »
    Applications for this closed months ago.

New competition opened last Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,800 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

On behalf of My cousin who is doing this comp

Can anyone outline the competition process please?

Online test

Interview over zoom

Then whats next does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

So many departments are working from home, training has stopped completely at present in certain sectors along with bulk hires.

A review on working arrangements is not due until September again.

Still a heap retiring every day, so people are going out. But nothing coming in at present!

The danger is for anyone who applied that this competition will fizzle out with few hired before the next one is launched.

Advertisement