Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭EO2019

It’s in the booklet. Due to end May 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭L390

EO2019 wrote: »
    It’s in the booklet. Due to end May 2021.

I didnt know that either ....hopefully we get placed sooner rather than later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭AlohaLights

Just enquired there for Mayo they're on OOM 8.

This campaign is not gonna take off much. I enquired on the 1st of July and they were on OOM 7 so they've moved 1 place in the last 6/7 weeks.

Doesn't fill me with hope considering it's a 1 year panel even with a good OOM in the early 70's

Sigh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

Gumbi wrote: »
    Got a message today in Irish asking me to send my level of Irish according to the European self assessment framework to a particular email as part of the Irish clerical job.

Is this a standard thing or does it bode well that I got this message today? Maybe everyone else who ticked Irish got it too?

Thanks!

I also got this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

How do you get on to this panel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭furrybones

Soulsun wrote: »

The application date has long since passed but keep an eye on Publicjobs.ie for future campaigns.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Meke2006

On Sligo Panel Mid 30's got message yesterday re interest in interviews so hopefully some movement happening

• Registered Users Posts: 17 allysangel

Galway at OOM10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

nala2012 wrote: »
    I also got this!

I sent the email, I hope I wasn't too harsh on myself in grading myself according to the self assessment framework, but on the other hand, I would want to be caught out in an interview lol.

I got not response after I sent my email in, hopefully that's normal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Phantasos

allysangel wrote: »
    Galway at OOM10

Only on 10?! That's disappointing. Moving at a glacial pace.

Sorry if this is repeated dont know where my previous post went ..

I know the list can be exhaustive but can anyone tell me the places they know of that this competition places us ..I know DSP REVENUE and AGS are on the list but can anyone give me more they KNOW of ...thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

L390 wrote: »

I know the list can be exhaustive but can anyone tell me the places the know if that this competition places us ..I know DSP REVENUE and AGS are on the list but can anyone give me more they KNOW of ...thanks

Could be anywhere, I was offered a place managing stores for the Coast Guard - I didn't take it as I was requested elsewhere.

Could be anywhere, I was offered a place managing stores for the Coast Guard - I didn't take it as I was requested elsewhere.

Where you offered 2 post ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

L390 wrote: »

I know the list can be exhaustive but can anyone tell me the places they know of that this competition places us ..I know DSP REVENUE and AGS are on the list but can anyone give me more they KNOW of ...thanks

You could be placed in any government department or agency operating under that department, such as:

Department of Agriculture Food & the Marine

Department of Transport Sport & Tourism

Department of Children and Youth Affairs

Department of Defence

Department of Education & Skills
    – Higher Education Authority

Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade

Department of Housing, Planning & Local Government

Department of Finance
    – Office of the Revenue Commissioners

Department of Health

Department of Justice & Equality
    – An Garda Síochána
    – Property Registration Authority
    – Irish Prison Service

Department of Public Expenditure & Reform
    – OPW

Department of Rural and Community Development

Department of Employment Affairs & Social Protection

Department of the Taoiseach
    – CSO

Houses of the Oireachtas
    – Áras an Uachtaráin

Office of the Ombudsman

Public Appointments Service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

I'd bite the hand off them for anything :-)

You could be placed in any government department or agency operating under that department, such as:

Wow THANK YOU so much for taking the time to.send that...interesting places in that list...hopefully we hear soon

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭EmmetWhitey

Meke2006 wrote: »
    On Sligo Panel Mid 30's got message yesterday re interest in interviews so hopefully some movement happening

I emailed PAS today and they told me they were 24 for Sligo, same as its been the last few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,801 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Anyone know what the movement is like for dublin positions? Cousin was placed but has heard zilch

Anyone know what the movement is like for dublin positions? Cousin was placed but has heard zilch

No ive heard nothing..I remember from last competition I was placed in I rang nearly every week got pissed off doing that then eventually 9 months later was offered post..I'm just going to wait it out ...they will be in touch when the time is right ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Meke2006

I emailed PAS today and they told me they were 24 for Sligo, same as its been the last few weeks

Link with application form received today to be submitted this week prior to interview scheduling .. they must be interviewing 10+ people so from the open ... wonder how many do they interview normally ? is it a bunch from each stream open , interdepartment etc

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭JacenSolo

Anyone know where they are with the OOM in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭tiny14

Got reply from pas so far 11 in limerick & 13 in tipp Have been called & interviewing as vacanciees arise so very little movement since last email!! For myself personally im expecting no call for interview but hope im wrong😊😊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I know someone in the early 20’s for Cork who has still heard nothing. I’m in the early 200’s so I’m not holding my breath at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Inmate2020

Morning all . For anyone who has interviewed how did you find the Zoom process ? I don’t feel I excelled in any way . I know it’s new times but I was so nervous compared to how I would be usually .

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CivilCybil

Just enquired there for Mayo they're on OOM 8.

This campaign is not gonna take off much. I enquired on the 1st of July and they were on OOM 7 so they've moved 1 place in the last 6/7 weeks.

Doesn't fill me with hope considering it's a 1 year panel even with a good OOM in the early 70's

Sigh

Just to let you know I'm OOM 15 and just got an email to schedule interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭trafficlight

Hi, anyone know what is the status of OOM for Kerry at the moment?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭niallmacsuain

JacenSolo wrote: »
    Anyone know where they are with the OOM in Dublin?

420 as of this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 murphy15

i would imagine from this week on there will be more movement august is never a great month in pas.. a lot of staff out on swy

• Advertisement

420 as of this morning.

Do you know how many batches there are after interviews so far ??

Advertisement