Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Kaal1

Vologda69 wrote: »
    Probably May next year i.e. One year after panel was formed

Great thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Dublinfan2020

Does anyone know what OOM they’re at in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭newbie18892

Does anyone know what OOM they’re at in Dublin?

Approx. OOM 1000 I believe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

They came looking for my DEASP letter again today because they couldn't open the file last time I think. But it seems everything is in order and moving forward now....

We could be workmates before we know it!!

Got an offer this morning, Dept. of Defence, they said they will be in touch shortly about a start date and location :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Jd292190

Approx. OOM 1000 I believe

Hi is this with regard to interviews or job offers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Markandwage

celticbest wrote: »
    Got an offer this morning, Dept. of Defence, they said they will be in touch shortly about a start date and location :D

Oh WOW! Congratulations!!!!

Delighted for you!

How did they contact you? email or message on publicjobs.ie?

I haven't been offered anything yet.

Hopefully its just a matter of time.

Oh WOW! Congratulations!!!!

Delighted for you!

How did they contact you? email or message on publicjobs.ie?

I haven't been offered anything yet.

Hopefully its just a matter of time.

I got an email this morning to check my message board on publicjobs.ie, it all seemed to move very quickly, my garda vetting came back over the weekend and then I received the email telling me to check my message board.

I'm sure you'll get your offer soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Markandwage

I got an email this morning to check my message board on publicjobs.ie, it all seemed to move very quickly, my garda vetting came back over the weekend and then I received the email telling me to check my message board.

I'm sure you'll get your offer soon.

Hopefully. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Public expenditure for me

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭newbie18892

Jd292190 wrote: »
    Hi is this with regard to interviews or job offers?

Interviews. I'm around 1100 and waiting to be called for interview

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 alburke1

What batches were u guys at Sony mind me asking

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

I was batch 10 I think

alburke1 wrote: »
    What batches were u guys at Sony mind me asking

I was in Batch 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ESP17

Hi anyone know what batch they are working off at the moment for Dublin and how many in a batch. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lass1

ESP17 wrote: »
    Hi anyone know what batch they are working off at the moment for Dublin and how many in a batch. Thanks

Hi I am I’m batch 15 Garda vetting has gone in just waiting on it to clear , I’m not sure how many are in a batch I think it can vary

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Danny2020

lass1 wrote: »
    Hi I am I’m batch 15 Garda vetting has gone in just waiting on it to clear , I’m not sure how many are in a batch I think it can vary

Hey, would you mind to tell what’s your OOm?
    I’m also in batch 15.. very excited 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Tashajulia1993

I had my interview wednes 11th of november and heard today, I am batch 16 and OOM is in 20's .. has anyone in batch 16 been offered a position yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 GeorgeVictor

Danny2020 wrote: »
    Hey, would you mind to tell what’s your OOm?
    I’m also in batch 15.. very excited 😀

Somebody said a few pages back, that PAS has reached OOM 19 on batch 15.

Has anyone recently gotten an email asking for docs and Garda vetting?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Arsenal1886

I got an email yesterday saying I had passed the interview I did last week. I'm now OOM 90s batch 16.

What's are my chances being called?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭niallmacsuain

For those waiting on a customs officer role/interview with Revenue, there was mention yesterday that xxx customs officer are being hired in total (For Dublin, I assume)with the last new entrants starting in mid January. About xxxish have started already from what I could gather.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 pizzzza

For anyone who received an offer, how long were you waiting to get a start date? I got my offer over two weeks ago now for social protection and haven't heard anything since.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 D321

Hi there, I am 2656 on the OOM for Dublin as per notice on public jobs on 06/05/2020. Do you think it's likely I will be called at all? Does anybody know where they are right now on the OOM for Dublin? Any information would be really appreciated. Many thanks.

I got an email yesterday saying I had passed the interview I did last week. I'm now OOM 90s batch 16.

What's are my chances being called?

My oom is 20's in batch 16 dont think they have started hiring from batch 16 yet by looks of it

D321 wrote: »
    Hi there, I am 2656 on the OOM for Dublin as per notice on public jobs on 06/05/2020. Do you think it's likely I will be called at all? Does anybody know where they are right now on the OOM for Dublin? Any information would be really appreciated. Many thanks.

How did you find out you where 2656 is there a way of checking?

How did you find out you where 2656 is there a way of checking?

Well I haven't even been called for an interview yet. I've heard nothing since I got my results for my questionnaire which placed me 2656 on panel.

D321 wrote: »
    Well I haven't even been called for an interview yet. I've heard nothing since I got my results for my questionnaire which placed me 2656 on panel.

I see, I placed in the 800's and had interview only last week so may be early next year before they reach 2000's

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sarah Elizabeth29

I’m in batch 16 I’m number 49, just wondering my likely good of getting a position, not sure to mention in my current job yet that I’ve made the panel ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 sineadglam

Hold off letting your work know till they give you the offer.. It takes another 4 weeks at least from offer for vetting etc. Could be Jan before the offer in batch 16.

I see, I placed in the 800's and had interview only last week so may be early next year before they reach 2000's

Thanks a lot for your help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭beenhad

Hi there
    I've just been offered AGS. I was 624 on dublin panel had interview on 4 Nov. I've been sent more Vetting forms etc but the format of it just won't work properly on my laptop! All forms have to be in by 19 so only 2 days notice! Any help would be appreciated. I have a hp and it opens documents with libre office. I'm about to lose my marbles.
    Help!!!

Advertisement